Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 11:27 AM   #270
PuffinBoy

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes (but not that often)
3. have you ever flashed? No (wouldn’t want to do that to someone who hasn’t consented)
4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No (see no.3)
5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes, I've done several dares outdoors where I have been naked
9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No, not yet
11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes (see getdare album)
15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes (again see getdare album), Yes
16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Perhaps (would have to trust them)
17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Perhaps (again would have to really trust them)
18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes (that sounds amazing), Yes (but perhaps not close to where I live)
21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Already do a fair bit when I can, but always open to suggestions

Limits: Public, Scat, Face.

Exploring my submissive side. I like bondage scenarios, these normally include tying myself up in some capacity. I have also recently started to experiment with dares whilst out walking in the countryside.

Kik puffinboy14
Snapchat puffinboy14

PM Dares
PuffinBoy is offline   Reply With Quote