View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #25
Bigbear
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Post
Finally reading this I see someone that has actually read into things not just gone off the media's interpretation.

Regardless of if she is innocent or guilty, the prosecution should, in reality, have no case. Regarding the meter man that "found" the body, you're right, that location had been "cleared" by multiple agencies even while Casey was in prison. Records state that no body was found at that spot, then it was found at that spot, while she was still in prison. Thus, logically unless she had an accomplice, by the state's own admission she could not have put the body there herself. It's ridiculous that the judge is allowing that to even be admitted in court. On top of that, no one besides one single reporter from a local news station did any background on the meter man. He was divorced from his wife and when the wife was interviewed she stated one of the reasons was he had a duct tape fetish and was obsessive about it and using it in the bedroom and she refused. Hmmmmmm. No one looked at him.
I have read into this probably farther than her defense attorneys have. it has nothing todo with the meter man hes not even in the equation. While she was in prison the site had been cleared of bodies but as they said when the meter man found the body it was partially submerged in water so how do we know that she didnt dump the body and the rain moved it since it was in a ditch like area so she could have done it but I believe in innocent till proven guilty.
Bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote