View Single Post
Old 08-29-2022, 03:10 AM   #10
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Put binder clips on your nipples. Spank your ass, tits, pussy, and belly fat 98 times each as a punishment for getting so fat. Only after you are done can you remove the clips.
The useless cunt just did its punishment. It never had binder clips put on its nipples so it screamed when they were placed. They stung a lot more than the clothespins it was used to. It wanted to finish the other punishments as fast as possible. It spanked the ass first. Initially, the pain wasn't horrible, but within 20 strokes, its ass started to itch in a painful way and by 40 the bristles were burning the useless cunt's ass. It was almost crying at 98. It then moved to its belly fat, which jiggled after each hit. Its tummy turned a dark shade of red by 98, so its stretch marks couldn't be as easily distinguished from the rest of the tummy. It is still in pain when moving its fat tummy in any way. It then moved to its pussy which felt raw and bruised almost immediately. This worthless and ungrateful cunt had to take a 30 s break after 20 and then again at 80 because it was crying so hard. After finishing 98, it moved to its tits which were already burning from the clips. Around stroke 12, the hairbrush hit the binder clip which hurt a lot and caused the fatty to cry. The fatty continued but tried to avoid the clips as much as possible (feel free to punish it for this) but it still was some of the worst pain it ever felt. After her tits were battered 98 times with a burning brush they were bright red, and it was crying. It wanted to take the clips off as soon as possible. But as soon as the clips were taken off the fatty felt even more pain in its nipples than before and cried as it held its poor boobs and couldn't soothe the rest of its burning, fat body.

Thank you for punishing this worthless cunt. I am in more pain than I have ever been, but I deserve as much punishment as you all wish.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote