View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 03:33 AM   #692
SubbyFoxboi

This dare could be up to ~4 hours long. To prepare, start at a time where you already feel a slight urge to pee.

Have roughly 500ml of fizzy drink, 500ml of orange juice, and 500ml of coffee ready to go. Start by drinking the fizzy drink. We're not diapering just yet.

After an hour drink the orange juice, then after another hour the coffee. After this point you should reeeeally need to pee. Now head to to the toilet with a diaper in hand, taking a nice seat on the toilet. You're gonna edge three times, then ruin. Do so again, edging 3 times before ruining again. If this step is enough to cause a turn-off then attempt this dare again another time and skip this step.

Once you have completed all of this, there's no doubt you really have to go. Put the diaper on, then leave the embrace of the toilet. You don't get to use that, silly baby. Stand up and walk away, and while walking you're gonna empty your whole bladder. If you can't do it while walking, then you'll be getting on all fours and peeing like a dog, just to make things interesting.

Last but not least, you may orgasm properly as long as you can rub through the front of the diaper. I hope you have fun! Lmk if something doesn't work for you and we can alter the dare. ^^
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote