Thread: Fiction: Last Night at Comicageddon
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 04:44 PM   #14
MetalMike

Book pt14

“That was one” Sarah calmly explained before spanking Em’s other ass cheek with equal force.

I got harder and harder watching Sarah methodically slap Em’s butt cheeks into a bright pink hue until the count of ten. Watching Em tense up before each one and scream into her panties after. Em’s body relaxed motionless on the table after the tenth one but tense up again and pulled at the straps holding her arms in place when Sarah called out “Alex, think of a number” and he replied “Fifty”.

Sarah leaned in close to Em’s ear and whispered loud enough for us all to hear “Stop movie sweety, that was just the warm up” then she returned to the rear of the table, gently stroking Em’s perfect butt, saying “oh my, that is feeling very hot. I won’t lie, this might hurt just a little bit” before lifting up the brush this time and bringing the flat side down on Em’s ass again and again and again.

It was mesmerising seeing Ems screams subside into whimpers and watching her eyes glaze over until finally her ass was a spectrum of pinks and reds. Sarah gently kissed Em’s ass and ungagged her. “Say thank you”.
To my continued shock Em responded with a quiet “thank you for my spanking Sarah” before being untied and guided back to the bean bags, where she layed face down so that her ass didn’t have to touch the fabric.
Alex was openly stroking his cock by this point and he snatched up the next card from the deck. Two of hearts. He looked to Sarah.

“How desperate to cum are you right now?” She asked in a seductive tone I’d not heard from her yet.

Alex swallowed hard before answering. “I’m more desperate than I’ve ever been in my life”

“Oh you poor thing” She responded “We’ll have to do something about that soon won’t we?”

Alex nodded.

Sarah pulled the next card to reveal a jack of hearts. “Oh look at that” she announced while holding the card in front of Alex’s face “I guess you need a dare. Hmm…”. She tapped her finger on her chin exaggeratedly to tease out Alex’s anticipation before holding her finger up in a cartoon like ‘I have an idea’ pose. “That wasn’t a king or a queen, so I can’t dare you to cum”. Alex looked crestfalled “But tell you what. I’ll be nice and If you complete a dare I’ll make sure you cum at the end?”

“Yes, anything” Alex eagerly responded.

“OK. Your dare is to bend over the table and let my use Em’s brush on you too. Deal?”

Alex eyed Em’s butt apprehensively. Some of the darker reds were starting to turn purple.

“Oh don’t worry” said Sarah soothingly “I promise your butt won’t look like that at the end”.

“OK sure” Alex agreed and walked over to the table. He layed his chest down against the wood and Sarah tied his arms in the same way that she had done with Em’s, but also used the girl’s bras to tie his legs in place too. Then she came over and whispered something in Em’s ear that made her get up and walk over to the break room. I heard the fridge door open and close while Sarah took Em’s panties and stuffed them into Alex’s mouth before grabbing some tape from the tills nearby and wrapping it around his head to keep the panties in place. Alex was frowning at this but his cock, bent downwards by the end of the table, was as hard as ever. It reminded me a little of photos of stud horses I’d seen.

Em returned with whatever she’d got from the fridge and Sarah gave her a thumbs up before kneeling down in front of Alex.

“Now Alex. You were very mean to Em when you made me spank her so much. But she’s agreed to be nice to you. You see when I said I wanted to use this brush on you” She slapped the flat side of the brush against her palm “I didn’t mean this bit. I meant this bit” and she flipped the brush around so that she was holding it by the brush and that thick, ribbed handle was sticking out.
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote