Thread: Fiction: Last Night at Comicageddon
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 04:35 PM   #10
MetalMike

Book pt10

“What the fuck Em?!” Sarah said, dropping her usual cool. Then she burst out laughing. “You kinky bitch.”

“Sorry” Em apologised with a shrug.

“You realise there’ll be consequences of course” retorted Sarah while she reached for a card. Jack of clubs.
Sarah’s polite smile as she sat up with her toes pointed at me, knees together and her hands on top, like a primary school teacher speaking to a child, didn’t do anything to make me feel less nervous.

“I dare you” She began “To stand up with your hands behind your back”
There was no way to hide how turned on I was as I stood up after my drink. My cock was pushing so hard against my boxers that the waist band had been pulled away from my abs at the front. I looked to Sarah, gave a half-fake scowl and went to sit back down but paused as Sarah spoke again.

“Oh I wasn’t done. Stand up with your hands behind your back… so that Em can pull your boxers off you”

Sarah looked over at Em and gestured towards me. Em caught my eye and gave me a look that I took to mean ‘are you OK with this’. I shrugged in a non-comital way so she struggled off of her bean bag, kneeled in front of me, grabbed the fabric on both legs of my boxers and yanked them down. As the waistband of my boxers slid over the length of my hard cock I was feeling thankful I’d had a trim of my pubes recently. But then to my horror when the waistband slipped off the tip my cock to sprank back up into the space that was now occupied by Em’s chin. She fell backwards, more with surprise than the force of it, as my cock effectively gave her an uppercut and left a smear of precum along the way. I apologised profusely while Sarah and Alex cracked up laughing, but Em just laughed it off and said it was ok before running her finger up her neck and under her chin to wipe away the precum.

She sat down and absentmindedly popped the finger in her mouth to lick it clean, as if she had just scooped up jam that had squirted out of a donut. There was a sudden pause in the laughter as everyone stared at her in surprise. She froze, slowly pulled the finger from her mouth, looked at it, looked at us, shrugged and gave it a final suck clean, eliciting more laughter.

I sat back down and covered my shame in the same way that Alex had been, slightly self-conscious that it was easier for me to do than him. I could even cover it all with one hand while I reached for my card. A queen of spades.

“REVENGE!” I declared a little too loudly. Making everyone giggle.

“Sarah, assume the position, stand up arms behind you. And you“ directing my gaze to Em and ignoring Alex’s imploring looks for me to pick him “you know what to do”.

Em got up from her chair again and this time started singing the ‘da-da da daaa’ stripper music as she wandered around the back of Sarah, moved her arms to her sides and unclipped her bra with a theatrical one-handed flourish that would’ve elicited polite applause from the audience if every one of us didn’t have our hands otherwise occupied. The bra slipped down over Sarah’s small breasts, catching on one or her nipples. Em frowned and gave the bra a tug, causing Sarah to flinch a little because, as became apparent after the bra fell to the ground, it had caught on a piercing in Sarah’s nipple.

“oops sorry” Said Em

“No I like it” Sarah quietly replied before realising what she’d said. I actually think I saw her start to blush a little.

Em hadn’t heard though as she crouched down behind Sarah, made a drumroll sound with her tongue and pulled the thong to the floor. Leaving Sarah, tattoos, nipple piercing and trimmed pussy on full display.

“Happy?” Sarah asked, finally taking her drink. I gave a small nod while Alex gave about a hundred large nods.

Em picked up her card on the way back to her seat. She held it to her chest after looking at it, clearly reluctant to show it to everyone. Eventually she threw it down into the middle, revealing a queen of hearts and pointing at Sarah.

“I dare you to take off your bra and panties” Sarah said. Then, as Em was standing up “and we don’t want a repeat of all that singing, so those panties need to be stuffed in your mouth until your next go”.

Em looked imploringly at Alex and Me at that, but we just shrugged and grinned. So Em pulled her bra up and over her head, her ample breasts bouncing down against her ribs when they were freed. Then sat down and shuffled out of her panties. She scrunched them up and gave them a test sniff before tentatively putting them in her mouth, tucking loose bits in with a finger.

“How does it taste?” Asked Sarah

“nnff vvddy grrrr” Em tried to reply, to every one’s amusement.

Alex’s next card was a nine of diamonds. Em threw up her hands and said something unintelligible while Alex stroked his chin. Em briefly removed the panties, gulped her vodka, coughed and shoved the panties back in.

“I think we would like to see you…” he mused while pushing some buttons on his watch “pinch those nipples as hard as you can for thirty seconds. Ready, set, go”
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote