Thread: Fiction: Last Night at Comicageddon
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 04:27 PM   #7
MetalMike

Book pt7

“Dare” Sarah responded, casually. Pouring a small glug of vodka into her mug.

Em pursed her lips once again. She even scratched her head to illustrate she was thinking like a cartoon character.
“I dare you to… nibble on Alex’s nipples”

Both Alex’s and my eyebrows raised at this but Sarah just shrugged and crawled over to Alex. She gave him a brief, mischievous smile and slowly lowered her head, gently kissing down from the base of his neck and over his smooth chest until her lips gently rested against his nipple.

Em was no longer rocking back and forth but was leaning forward, staring. I realised I was doing the same. I saw Sarah’s tongue gently run a circle around Alex’s nipple and then she gently blew on it. Alex was looking down his chest at this and a gasp escaped his mouth as the breeze over his damp sensitive skin caused his nipple to stiffen. As soon as Sarah’s teeth gently closed over his nipple it was clear that wasn’t the only thing starting to stiffen. As where before Alex had been casually resting one hand over his crotch to maintain his dignity he now had both hands stretched out pushing down what I assume was his swelling manhood and after Sarah had moved over to his other nipple and repeated her trick it was obvious that he was struggling to hide his swollen cock. Sarah’s head came up, her face inches from Alex’s. She glanced down and back up, gave him a wink and cheekily licked his nose, laughing when he instinctively started to lift his hand to his face before catching himself in time and keeping his cock contained. Em was looking on in awe and started clapping politely so I followed suit. Sarah gave a little curtsey and we all laughed out some of the tension, even Alex.
Alex stopped laughing as all eyes turned to him and Sarah flicked her eyes to the deck and back to him.

“ummm… Mike mate” Alex implored “Do us a favour and turn over that card”. I frowned for a second before realising he’d have to move his hands to turn a card and risk exposing himself. I decided to play along and said “sure” then when he relaxed a little I added “After you pass me the vodka”. Alex scowled at me before his expression softened and he said “ummm… Mike mate”

“Nope” I immediately replied, cutting him off part way through.
He accepted his fate and awkwardly shuffled one hand away from his still very much erect cock to flip a card. He was so big that the whole length of this hand could only cover the bottom ¾ of his dick (or he was making it look that way) and the top of his shaft and his shaved-smooth balls were exposed. He flipped the card and return his hand to his crotch. Eight of hearts.

“Oh c’mon! Truth, obviously. Umm.. Sarah?”

Sarah glanced down at his crotch for a second before asking “Has anyone ever managed to take your cock all the way down their throat?”

There was a noticeable twitch in Alex’s crotch that he supressed with his hand spare hand while he was taking a drink.

“Oh man. I wish. But no”

Sarah’s card was next. Four of hearts.
She raised an enquiring eyebrow at Alex.

“Yeh, no. Truth please” He said. Refilling his drink and gulping more down.

“When was the last time that you… no. Tell us about all of the times that you’ve tasted your own cum.”

“What makes you think I have?” Retorted Alex

Sarah shrugged and replied “Just gambling” before gesturing for him to answer.

Alex scowled at her before starting “the first time..”

“I knew it!” interjected Sarah, clapping her hands and grinning

“The first time” Alex continued “I was jerking off on my back and some just kind of shot up further than I expected and hit my lips. The second time I was with a girl who was blowing me and when we were done she came up to kiss me and I thought she had swallowed but she hadn’t”

“You got snowballed!?” I gasped as Alex grimaced

“Did you swallow?” Em added.

“Hey only one truth at a time!” Alex responded, shutting her down.

I crossed my fingers before reaching for the next card. Seven of hearts.

“Ha” I said while looking at Alex “Did you swallow?”.

Em put up her hand to the side for me to high-five then leaned forwards and put her chin in her hands, looking smugly and expectantly at Alex. I did the same, intoxicated by being in this little clique with Em. Well, with that and the skinful of vodka fast washing away my inhibitions.

“Oh you dick” spat Alex as he knocked back yet another drink “Yes fine, she didn’t stop kissing me and I couldn’t like push it all back so I had to swallow some”

Sarah patronisingly patted Alex on the back and cooed “good boy”. He frowned at her but even I could see it was half-hearted and he didn’t make any effort to shrug off her hand, which she left there, gently stroking his back as Em turned over the next card. Her eyes grew wide and she revealed the queen of diamonds.

Em looked around the group before settling on me and asking me to pick her dare.
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote