Thread: Fiction: Last Night at Comicageddon
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2022, 04:24 PM   #6
MetalMike

Book pt6

“New rule” declared Sarah “If you draw Jack, Queen, King or Ace it has to be dare”

I was about to protest but realised nobody else was, so kept quiet as I nervously reached for a card.
Two of clubs. Me again?! This time I picked Alex for a truth, reasoning that means everyone had given me one each. The vodka went down more easily now.

“Alright mate, be honest” Alex began “How many times have you jerked off in one day. What’s your record?”

“Five” I mumbled

“What? Speak up mate”

“Five times” I said more clearly

“Five!? You must’ve damn near ripped your bloody cock off!” His laughter spreading infectiously through the group, even Sarah smiled. “Fair play though. That’s a respectable score”

“Alright, meeeee now” Em brightly said stretching forwards.

“Oooh queen!” She said excitedly before looking at me “Of clubs”.

My heart skipped beat. Uh oh. This was the first dare I’d ever done in real life. I was nervously watching Em as she chewed over her options and I sipped at my drink.

“Alright, fair is fair. I think that you should strip down to your underwear too”
I quickly pulled off my shoes and socks, slipped off my sweats and shirt and sat back down, resting my hands over my crotch.

“Whoa where’s the fire cowboy, what’s the rush?” Alex asked.
“Just getting it over with” I said. But really I was taking advantage of the fact that nerves had made my cock go flaccid for the first time since Sarah had pulled down her skirt and I wanted to cover up before I risked getting a boner in front of everyone.

Alex shrugged then gave a short drumroll using his hands on the floor before flipping over a card to reveal a king of hearts.
“Ah shit” Alex exclaimed. He pointed around the group. First at Sarah “No way” he said, causing Sarah to smile mischievously and shrug in a way that said that was a smart move. Then at me “hmmm… might want revenge. Never trust a man in his pants” finally landing on Em “So m’lady, what doest thou want me to do?”

“get naked” Em blurted straight away, causing Alex to do a double take and nearly choke on his drink.

“Wait what? That’s not fair!”

Em giggled at Alex’s reaction and rocked back and forth excitedly on her bean bag. Nearly falling off, eliciting giggles from the rest of the group. That vodka had definitely created a nice buzz in the group but obviously hit Em a little harder than the rest.

“Seriously?” Alex asked finally.

“Yep. You… “ she gestured dramatically at Alex’s face “picked me because you thought I was going to be a wimp. But I’m not a wimp. And you...” gesturing now towards his crotch “Need to get little Alex out to say hello”.

“God dammit” Alex said while pulling off his shoes. “You know there’ll be consequences for this?” But Em just shrugged and kept rocking back and forth with a grin on her face as Alex began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his smooth pecs first and then six-pack abs.

“Do you shave your chest?!” I thought to myself but also accidentally very much out loud.

“Oh my god he does!” Em said excitedly “Or do you wax? I wonder what else is shaved” she teased.

Alex paused for a second at that and went silent.

“No way” Em said through her grin “I was joking. Oh goodness” with tears in her eyes from laughing.

Alex folded his shirt and put it beside his bean bag before sliding his jeans down to his ankles and putting his thumbs into the waistband of his loose boxer shorts. He paused, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Before could see if he was really going to slide them off he yelped in shock and opened his eyes. Sarah had reached over and whipped Alex’s boxers all the way down. He was frozen in place for a second.

“Hmm. It really does make it look bigger” Sarah mused while looking over at Alex’s completely exposed junk. Em had practically fallen off her bean bag laughing at the look on Alex’s face. He quickly sat down and covered up with his hands but there was a smile on his face. Either from the fun mood in the room or from Sarah’s comment.

Sarah turned over the next card. A seven of clubs. I was starting to feel a little victimised as I poured out and sipped at my next drink.

“Mike. How many times have you jerked off at work”
I started shaking my head and opened my mouth to reply but caught Sarah squinting at me the same way she had earlier. Is she some kind of human lie detector??

“ughhhhh… “ I really didn’t want to say “Twice. And that’s all I’ll say about it”
I reached for the next card and saw Em staring at my with a hand over her grinning mouth, eyebrows raised in surprise.

“What?” I asked defensively

“Was I here when you did that?” she asked

“I said that’s all I’ll say about it” I responded quickly and necked the rest of my vodka before flipping over the next card. Ten of hearts.

“Truth or dare mate?” I directed at Alex.

He looked down at his naked body and said “err.. truth. Bloody obviously”

“Alright. Have you… hmm.. ah I know. Have you ever worn women’s clothes?”

“What? No mate. Not my thing. Besides, where would I find a dress to fit” and he jokingly flexed one of his admittedly impressive biceps before reaching for his drink. I glanced at Sarah to see if she thought he was lying but couldn’t see any reaction.

“Yeh me either” I mumbled.

Em and lifted up a six of spades. She looked over at Sarah.
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote