View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 04:24 PM   #3
Mmaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskdesigner View Post
I've been active on WfM for several years in past and I'd like to return to it again. I really loved to make complex tasks with additional rules, using the interruptions, creating sets of consecutive tasks or creating typing games with different endings.

One of my highlights was The Labyrinth of Tasks - set of 10 tasks, connected to each other where you have to go from one task to another depending on your choices and looking for your way out.

Then there were Advent calendars, sets of 24 tasks from December 1st to 24th, made usually as competition between several typing girls.

Unfortunately the more complex and interesting task you want to create, the more personalized it usually needs to be. So I'd like to meet some girls really interested in typing lines (and any other play connected with it). Tell me about your likes, limits, typing skills etc. and I will do my best to create the perfect task(s) just for you.

It's in the title but I will mention it again, I'm creating tasks only for girls. Sorry guys, there are literally tons of other tasks on WfM for you.

If you are interested, let me know at least following:
1. Do you have any experience with WfM? No, but I have experience writing lines
2. If yes, what typing speed approximately you had in your previous tasks? And how many mistakes?
If not, would you say your typing speed is fast/medium/slow? Do you tend to make mistakes? It’s quite fast so mistakes can be made easily
3. What other activities should be included in the task (pain, body writing, humiliation, edging, etc.)? Or do you leave it up to me - anything except your limits? Also let me know if you don't want anything else, just plain typing. All up to you
4. What are your likes and limits, toys available? Likes is everything not in my limits like humiliation, pain, bondage, orgasm control, breathe play, w/s etc. I have my vibrating rabbit dildo and bullet vibrator with me
5. Would you like just 1 task or some set of them? 1 so far, maybe more after

You may reply in this thread, send me a message here or contact me on kik: taskdesigner.

Ill look forward to hear from all of you, typing slurs :-)
I look forward to the task )

Other than that I’m crazy kinky
Mmaya is offline   Reply With Quote