View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 06:29 PM   #86
ChariBrat

Default Bump, thanks, & report!

Hey!

I've had this thread bookmarked for a literal age but today finally managed to make the time for it! My partner and I keep swinging between vanilla-ish and kinky-ish in the bedroom, and I wanted to make sure my ass could take him if he wanted to use it tomorrow. I ended up modifying things a little but will report below. 🙂

Also, just wanted to say a quick thank you. There's lots of blackmail and exposure dares, but I'm just doing this for myself and my partner. Dares like this are why I made an account in the first place.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

I wore my tank top, bra, and panties. I had no punishment.

I tried to drizzle lube into my ass hole as directed, but it proved challenging. Mostly ended up pushing it on with my fingers.

To stretch, I inserted one finger for a minute, then two for a minute, then three.

I tried my best to face fuck myself with the dildo but this one in particular used to function as a vibrator and therefore was inflexible. My eyes were definitely watering.

I laid down with a pillow under my hips and begged (myself?) not to shove in the dildo. I'm very self conscious and this was as hot as it was embarrassing. 😳

I went on my hands and knees and started fully inserting the dildo and removing it at 40 bpm. At this point I was already getting into it!

I then stood and inserted it only halfway before removing it - at 30 bpm. I was pretty nervous about standing because tbh my ass is pretty big, but this actually felt really good!

For the cool down, I was to insert 3 ice cubes. Our ice cubes are square and this was not an easy task. Also, I found that my sphincter straight up BURNED whenever the ice was touching it, so after each one melted enough I tried to just shove it in. That also didn't feel the snazziest, so there was a lot of cries and whining. 😅 I used the bathroom after to try and mitigate the mess.

I stood to insert again and did the same task as before the cool down, but faster! The ice took maybe a little more time than it should, so it took me a little while of fucking like this to get back to feeling comfortable.

Then I put six clips on my lips and went in my best fetal pose, and went from halfway in to the whole way in. Tbh I ended up rerolling this one, because I originally got ice again and I didn't think I could handle it. Also we ran out of ice. 😅

I thrusted the dildo into myself to edge. It did not take as long as I was expecting it to, which was a little disappointing (I get greedy).

I then bent over my bed, inserted the dildo as far as I could without losing grip, and started to twist. What I was using made this hard, so I ended up doing a longer twist at half the bpm, and that worked well. This was a new sensation, and I'm still not sure if I liked it or not!

Again, I stood, shoving it all the way into my widened ass hole. This one felt fucking good. I started to feel hazy and I could feel the flush everywhere on my body, but especially in my face.

I then had to roll for pain... And got the trifecta. Dildo all the way up my ass, clamps on my nipple, and toothpaste on my clit for the very first time in years. This edge - again - did not take as long as I thought it rightfully should. I wanted to keep going, but I was on a time limit tonight and was worried I was running late. Also you're not supposed to. But Fuck did feeling like a dirty who're feel good. So I guess it was worth it when I had to stop and clean a little bit of mess up...

After blotting the crap (🤦&#127995 out of the stain, I returned to my bed and laid on my stomach, putting it all the way in and halfway out and 92 bpm. At this point my ass was no longer as wide since I had to pause for a few minutes, and this became the longest four minutes of my existence.

Finally, finally it was time to cum! After being edged twice and having my ass ducked for what felt like the entire night, I was excited. I was instructed to coat my dildo in toothpaste and bring myself to orgasam. I couldn't. I tried! But the toothpaste overwhelmed me and I was afraid of making another mess. After a minute or so, I decided to clean myself out and shower.

After coming out of the shower, I decided that an acceptable alternative / punishment would be to wear my largest plug (which I have only managed to fit once before) and not orgasam (I won't be cumming on my own tonight). It did take a minute or two to gently push it in, and I laid another minute or two to let it settle, but it's in as I type this now! I'm quite happy with this, as the only other time I fit this monster I ended up tearing a little. It's so heavy though! I'll either wear it until my partner fucks me good and wants it out, right before bed, or in the morning. But I feel so stretched and good, and it's all thanks to you. 😘
🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
Dislikes: exhibition, pain, sharing my partner, being on top, saliva, mosquitoes.
Hard Limits: permanent marks, blood, bathroom waste.
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

TUMBLR IS DEAD
ChariBrat is offline   Reply With Quote