View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 12:31 PM   #26
Chlorine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
I see likes and limits in your signature, but what would you really classify as your dislikes so far?

Being new to the kink scene, are there any specific things you’ve heard about that you want to try?

Have you been thinking about adding PM dares to your profile?
1. I don't really have likes & dislikes in that way. The thing that makes kink so enjoyable for me is that I do genuinely dislike the inconvenience of walking around in diapers, or having to spend time in a corner, or degrading myself by acting like a pet, whatever. I love hating them, but I still hate them!

2. I'm not too sure, nothing comes to mind.

3. I've thought about it, but I don't really find the idea of doing dares for nothing very fun. If I were to do something like that, I would try to find a way to make it more exciting / give me a way of "winning" than just doing a standard "PM me and I'll do this!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness991 View Post
i saw you like sissys sometimes what is it that you like about them?

would you dress a sissy up with make up and all? if so would you take him out to a party or something like that?

would you fuck a sissy with a strapon?

would you be a key holder for a sissy? you dont have to do anything sexual with him but you could if you want too

what is your biggest sexual fantasy?
1. I think sissies are my favourite type of male submissive and I don't really know why! I just find they're cute, often quite timid and it's easy to make them blush. You don't need to plan a complex rope scenario - you just need to call them the wrong pronouns and they're squirming. There also tends to be a lot of overlap with fetishes that I enjoy as a sub: such as diapers.

2. If I were to have an IRL male submissive (I don't think I ever will or really want to), it would definitely be some sissy that I could make into a project - get them all sorts of outfits and what not. It would be fun, though not sure it's something I'd ever realistically do, especially the public part.

3. Yes, that would be fun.

4. Only if I knew them and it would have to be an IRL thing, it wouldn't be something I did online. What if there was an emergency? That's way too much responsibility for me to have.

5. It feels weird to talk about my dominant side so much only for my biggest fantasy to be a submissive one, but I've always wanted to just be somebody's permanent live-in baby slave. Some circumstances would essentially force me into it (debt? kidnapping? an offer too good to refuse?) and I would spend my life (or a good part of it) doing nothing but degrading myself, wetting diapers and being put in humiliating, compromising situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr stardust View Post
What kind of stories do you like to read?

Do you like writing and what kinds of stories do you like writing?

Have you ever done anything that you didn't want to do to please someone?

What was your last fantasy about?
1. I mostly read stories about people being forced into wearing diapers, which reflects my own personal fantasies.

2. I enjoy writing but I don't ever stick with it and I don't really like the things I write. I write the same type of stuff that I enjoy reading.

3. In a kink way? All the time! Right now, I'm wearing a diaper but I would take it off without hesitation if I were allowed to. That's what kink is all about, in my opinion.

4. Feels wrong admitting this but recently, I've been wandering around the house in very compromising outfits (diaper exposed, etc.) and my housemates are currently away. Admittedly, I don't know the exact date they're returning - just that it'll be by the end of this month. They are a couple who are a few years older than me and I have fantasised about them catching me and deciding to make me into their baby slave.

Chloe, 20/F/UK
11-0 (unbeaten) in BvG

Like: Games, Bets, Gambling, Humiliation, Piss, Petplay, Diapers, Semi-Public, Pain, Denial, Anal, Insults

Limits: Messy, Exposure, Pics/Vid, Full Public
Chlorine is offline   Reply With Quote