View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 11:18 AM   #31
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Last up were the aforementioned not yet completed from the previous post..

The roulette was truly testing in this heat. It makes everything harder and more uncomfortable. I prefer being slightly cooler in these kinds of situations but I did my best and certainly didn’t enjoy it.

I rolled Z multiple times and was grateful for a full enema to clear out. I would have had to insist on that anyway it the roll made it easier.

I luckily had a lot of bananas and milk in the fridge so it wasn’t difficult to get hold of those. I let the milk warm slightly because let’s face it, we know what’s coming and the banana slid in easily and felt so nice. Cool and that full feeling.

I held on to pee until right at the last minute but guzzled more water immediately after peeing for the diaper which was due at the end of the roulette.

The milk was totally the worst. I managed to drink about 2 pints and I was covered at the end, absolutely ruined.

I didn’t shower, took another milk enema, diapered up and lay in the bath with my noise cancelling headphones in.

It still feels wrong to use a diaper, everything in my brain is saying don’t do it but I had to override.

I lay in the diaper for 1 hour exactly and then had a lovely hot (not too hot) shower to clean myself up.

I’m now 100% up to date and I have at least 12 hours of freedom tomorrow.

More posts are welcome.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote