View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 10:24 AM   #24
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing? 12
2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing? 12
3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.) my friends sisters cathlic school uniform/she n i were 12/size small
4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it? my friend showed me his sisters catholic uniform n said put this on so i did
5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have) been dressing for 12 yrs before my x-grlfriend caught me
6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done? i was dared too wear bra n pantys n drive on highway n get out n check my air in my tires
7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear? blk phose/mini skirt/ pantys/bra/big fake tits/see thru mesh top
8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes? wen i was 24
9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6) dressed fully n walked into a adult book store to buy lube
10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy? too be fully dressed n forced to gointo woods n tied to a tree n guys lift my skirt up n each fuck me 1 by 1
11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote