View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
trose7

Default Falling in Love with A Straight Boy

Hey everyone this is my first story so lemme know what you think! It's mainly fiction but there's tiny parts of non fiction, I'll let you know when they come along. Anyways, here's the characters to start with:

Tanner (Me :P)

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 160
Body: Average/Athletic
Six pack?: No
Hair: Brown, short
Eyes: Blue
Body Hair: Blonde leg/arm hair, shaved thighs and pubes
Sexuality: Gay (not out)

Garrett (Non fiction)

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 165
Body: Athletic
Six pack?: Yes
Hair: Brown, short
Eyes: Blue
Body Hair: Very minimal legs, none on arms, shaved pubes
Sexuality: Straight???

And here we go.

Chapter 1 - The Approach

Non fiction:

I wasn't very popular at my school. Just a sophomore who hung out with the nerdy kids. It wasn't that I couldn't be popular, I mean I was funny and nice, but I was also very shy. However, one day, with a little motivation from a friend on getdare (Dylan ) I decided to be more outgoing and make new friends. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with the nerds (if you can even call 'em that) but I didn't have much in common with them.

I decided I would try hanging out with the "popular" group of kids, one of which I had a crush on. His name was Garrett, and boy was he amazing. Not only was he cute, but he just had this way about him that was so sexy. Everything from his small to the way he talked to me made me love him. Obviously this made him the person I was most scared to get to know. I had two classes with him, and we both talked and had a good time in them, but we never talked much outside of class. I was determined to change that.

The first few days trying to fit in with my new group of friends was tough. One kid, named Dominic, didn't like me much and kept trying to get me to go away. (Ironically he late became one of my better friends) However, most of the guys and girls in the group were pretty accepting of me. I quickly made friends with a few of the guys, but like that hot girl that most guys are scared to approach, I just couldn't get my nerves up to talk to Garrett more.

Fortunately that changed when basketball started. Me and Garrett were on the JV team and quickly bonded. It seemed like everything I said would make Garrett laugh his sexy laugh. I couldn't help but stare at his nearly hairless legs during stretches and get a good look at his when he bent over. Finally, I asked him if he wanted to hang out at my place after practice. To my relief he said yes! Of course, I didn't really have anything to worry about, to him it was just two friends chilling on a Friday. But to me, it was so much more....

When Garrett got over it was already 9 PM and my parents had gone upstairs to bed early (lucky me!). I showed Garrett where my room was and told him I was gunna go get some pizza and I'd be right back. When I returned to me room I was shocked to see Garrett sitting in my chair, completely naked, stroking his at least 7 inches of hot dick! He was rock hard and just smiled at me as he giggled a little...

To be continued...

By the way, this is all non fiction so far. After this it becomes fiction. Also, I know there is no dialogue yet, I was just setting the scene. The story will be more in depth after this. And finally, comments and constructive criticism are appreciated! Thanks everyone.
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, dares that take too long (Bladder control excluded)

locked in permanent chastity by alexe32
trose7 is offline   Reply With Quote