View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 09:42 PM   #9
Sabina
getDare Devil

Default Second dare accepted: black crop top, miniskirt, pumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Yes, sun bathing instead is fine!
Well, why not walking around in bikini all the time? Would be fun (no, just kidding, not being serious here)
Ok manarus I wait what you pick in addition at bikini (becouse was choosen alredy by someone else before you) if you want your dare to be confirmed and add chaste time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I want you to take your black satin crop top sleeveless, your black A-style skater miniskirt and your Black open heel pumps

While wearing it I want you to buy a milk ice lolly and eat it without biting it (only licking or fully inserting it into your mouth), allowing it to drip onto you and stare at any men that pass you
Wow Leo,
This is risky dare but interesting idea:
I will put the black top, black skater miniskirt and black pumps open heels in suitcase
I remove a shirt, a short trousers and black shoes

The dare of buy and suck lolly is very excite even if I not like frozen milk (yes I know that you tell milk for purpose and hope I get it to drip on cleveage!)
Please Leo, I woulde adjust, instead of milk, a fruity popsicle maybe? Promise I will be good girl and only suck and lick it, no bite with teeth!
Not sure I have courage of look every men in the eyes, but I like this dare...
1 moar hour chastety is added
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

MILF receptionist thread here!
You can leave comments.

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote