View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 04:47 AM   #8
bdsmlover24

Some ideas :

- When you visit a monument or something like that (i guess you will do that in vacations), make him take an embarrasing/sexy pose in front of it and take a picture. For example, if you go visit a beautiful church, find a place a little bit hidden in front of the entrance like behind a bush or a tree, and take a picture of him showing his naked ass in front of the church

- Try to find a sex shop in this city. Go together in the shop and buy a toy you like, maybe a little bit embarrassing for him (I suggest a strapon or a bdsm necklace for him to wear but it might be to extrem for you)

-Have you tried crossdressing ? Go to a lingerie store and buy a thong for him (maybe severals ?) and make him wear all day (severals ?) or all the time you are in the hotel. For the size just choose basing on your size and the comparison of your two bodies

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote