View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 11:51 PM   #3
Cstelle
gD Curio

It's housecleaning day, Friday, and I've just finished the hoovering and dusting and wiping and swabbing and (which I really love) watering and spraying of my plants. (I'm so proud that they are still alive!) I'm now drip-drying after a nice, long shower, and because I'm naked, clean, and relaxed I'm also a little horny. So what better occasion for this dare? (Is it a dare? it's not very daring even though I am sitting nude and masturbating in front of the window: even if I were to stand up my bits wouldn't be visible to anyone without very expensive technology !)

I don't plan to "wank to completion"; I'm just drip-drying, sipping tea, and relaxing after an energetic morning.

I took my tea mug to the kitchen and took my hand off my half-stiffy, but I think it's within the rules of the 'dare' because at that moment I passed the only window in my home where I can be seen by neighbours and passersby. It's a dark, rainy day and the window isn't a big one, so the chance of anybody actually seeing me was minimal, but even the small potential risk made it exciting. Especially as an observant neighbour might have learnt that I do pass that window quite often...

My half-stiffy has turned into a full-stiffy and the pleasure is increasing. I still don't plan to "wank to completion" but I think I'll take it to the edge. And I'm not far. It has become very difficult to type... too many typos... typing so slowly... now the typing disturbs the wanking... in fact, I don't think I can reach the edge while typing...

Ending the dare here. Whee...! My typing got really slow: that last para took longer to type than all the previous ones toghether. I was typing with one finger, letter by letter, then having to correct typos. I don't think I'm very good at multi-tasking!

Thanks, Jaro! That was fun!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cstelle for this post: