View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 01:26 PM   #372
Rock01

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes it's something I've wanted to do for years, but never done.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes within limits and with a safe word. Again something I'd like to try but never done.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
As long as there was a defined maximum time, yes.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No. It wouldn't fit with my style.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No. Again not my style.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Definitely not from choice.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
No. Not my thing.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Another thing I'd like to try, and probably go for the cock.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Not totally - I'd want some control.

10 Would you drive naked?
No. Don't want to be arrested!

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Only if it was allowed e.g. a nudist beach.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No. I don't want to be recognised.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No. I don't want to be recognised.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I'd have no problem with shaving. Not so keen on body writing.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No. It wouldn't fit with how I'm known locally.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No aș above.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
As long as it was an object (i.e. not a cock etc) and was safe I'd be prepared to give it a go.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
I'd give it a go, but would want protection.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Not without protection.