View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 06:41 PM   #369
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? = yes i would n have been

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?= omg yes id love that

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? = yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?= if forced too

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.= yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?= mmm yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?= no
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.= yes/ im always submissive

10 Would you drive naked?= i hav driven naked

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)= yes i would if told too

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?= oh yes i love being exposed

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?= oh yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?= id accept it all

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?= yes i would

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?= omg yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?= yes limit is nothing thats unhealthy

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?= oh yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?= id definitly suck cock

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote