View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 08:29 AM   #12
BBCcumslut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
You disappear a lot? Why?

You might answer the questions i posted on this thread--at least the ones you want. I don't have time to repeat them all here. lol I think they are posts 18, 20, and 21. No problem if you choose not to. Thanks! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415926
Hi,

I am answering some of the questions from your other post

Do you have any siblings? Yes, i do have a sister and a brother

How old are they? My brother is 28 and sister is 19 now

Any family members know about your kinks? If so, how do they react? No, they do not know about my personal life and kinks at all

Any friends know? How do they react? One of the friends know and she is very supportive of it. All she wants is to make sure i am always safe and enjoying my life, growing in my life and not feeling stuck. Very good to have her as my friend.

How old were you when you knew you had kinks? I was always little more sexual than my friends and i liked dominating guys more but the same time i liked taking charge of my life. Really living this life is not something i imagined doing until i started in the process. So i would say about when i was 22.

How did that make you feel? It feel relaxing most of the time but also keeps me on my toes

Do you drive? Yes, i do drive

Do you have a car? I got a Honda Civic about 6 months back as my older car broke

When was the last time you had an orgasm? I would say last night

How often do you cum? Pretty much everyday multiple times

What is the highest number of orgasms you have had in a day? Maximum would be 7-10, where i was hardly able to stand properly but i was tied to a pole with a vibrator and wand attached to me

Do you find it challenging when you are required to have a certain number? I believe you meant certain number of Orgasm. I think it all depends on my master and mistress making me feel comfortable and pushing my boundaries

Have you faked an orgasm? Yes

Faked with a guy? Yes

Faked with a girl? Yes

How do you feel about denial? Not great

What is the longest you have been denied? It was like 4-5 days i think

How does denial make you feel? I feel being bratty but like i said, i have always be highly sexual and don't feel good with denial

Do you get hornier the longer you are denied? Yes

What is the longest you think you could be denied? Yes, if upto me, never

Favorite movie? Devil wears Prada

Favorite TV show? Friends

Favorite song? there are many, difficult to choose

Do you play any musical instruments? No

Which ones? No

Any you'd like to try? Maybe Violin

How many songs are on your playlist? atleast 50 at anypoint to give some variety

Do you watch Netflex? Yes

Favotite Netflex series? Ozark or Stranger Things recently

Favorite sexual position? Doggy

Least favorite? Missionary

Why? Missionary is less favorite as it is the most basic and i like to spice up things

Are you ticklish? Yes

Do you find tickling kinky? No

Have you ever been tickled as an adult? Yes

Have you ever tickled a partner? No

How many ways have you been tied up? Many

Have you ever been hogtied? Yes

Longest you have been tied up? Over 4-5 hours

How does your period affect your play? It does a little bit but not so much

How did you meet Mistress Madie? Like i always mentioned, it was during the office event. You can read my previous AMA

What did you like about her? She is kind but strict too. She knows what are the important things in life and you should also enjoy the life, she is very practical

Office and House rules: Link
The following user says Thank You to BBCcumslut for this post: