View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 10:59 PM   #2
Little-blue
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds exciting I'd be willing to give it a try

1. Do you have any experience with WfM?

-- I have done some write for me tasks before, but it has been a long time. I remember them being quite cruel (especially the ones where you are supposed to type gibberish).

2. If yes, what typing speed approximately you had in your previous tasks? And how many mistakes?
If not, would you say your typing speed is fast/medium/slow? Do you tend to make mistakes?

-- It's been a long time. I can type fairly quickly, but I am nearly guaranteed to make some small mistakes.

3. What other activities should be included in the task (pain, body writing, humiliation, edging, etc.)? Or do you leave it up to me - anything except your limits? Also let me know if you don't want anything else, just plain typing.

-- bondage would be welcome. I have lots of rope. I don't really like edging, but teasing would be nice as well. Some pain/humiliation based on my oh so inevitable mistakes would also potentially be in order

4. What are your likes and limits, toys available?

-- I have a partial list of likes/limits in my signature, but that is not exhaustive. A funny quirk: I prefer not to touch myself if I can avoid it ( I would use items, but hands aren't preferred ).

Toys: lots. Butt plugs, dildos (suction cup and without), wearable strap on, suction cups, rope, arousal gel, floggers, makeup brushes, pvc body harness, sucking vibrator, pulsating g spot vibrator, hitachi, blindfold, clothespins, and rubber bands.

5. Would you like just 1 task or some set of them?
-- I would like one to start, but a little gauntlet could be nice too. Let's see how poorly I do with the first one before getting ahead of ourselves
denied
Little-blue is offline   Reply With Quote