View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 06:29 AM   #19
SissyDiaper<3er

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for all the encouragement and nice reception of this dare, but alas, life has happened u.u Of the full week I expected to have (Minus tuesday), suddenly my time has been cut short by a LOT, on account of no longer being home alone, which of course completely defeats any realistic chance of having a pig-sty (Or at least any pig-sty worth of being called that).

So I find me suddenly cleaning fast the whole mess and having to cancel the whole thing. I'm deeply sorry to all of you who showed interest, specially those who got here a bit late and couldn't even see the first days, but such is life.

Dunno how mucb I'll be able to do, but feel free to contact me. OF course, expect me caged, that will not go away anytime soon XD

This pig expects to someday be able to properly come back. In the meantime, thank you for your care! :3

One last time for now, Oink!

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote