View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Hi all this is quite a long chapter as i kind of want to start getting to the action because i dont want to bore you all with more character development at least not for loads of chapters there will be more

Chapter 2

“Hi, I’m Ryan”

“Urm hi I’m James,” I replied being more reclusive than ever. I was feeling embarrassed but I didn’t know why!

“Right James you can take the rest of this tutor time to show Ryan around the school. Enjoy!”my teacher said as he returned to the classroom – you might’ve guessed that my teacher was a little insane

“Wow he’s a little weird isn’t he!” he said with a smile on his face

“Yeah you get used to it after a while, just try not to spend to long alone with him” I said to him starting to get more confident. This was weird for me it would normally take me a couple of weeks with people before I get as confident as I was then! He was cute and he had a personality that I liked ! I knew that we would become good friends then but unbeknownst to him I wanted more than that.

He started laughing and we started walking away from the classroom.

It was about 10 minutes before we both got bored and decided just to sit on the bench and talk. There wasn’t a dull in conversation at all while we were talking, we had instantly become friends and to anybody who didn’t really know us they would think that we friends for years not just met 10 minutes ago!

During the conversation many things were running through my mind however. Is he like this with everybody or just me? From how nice he was already did he like me as more than a friend as soon as he met me and so he is flirting with me or was he just trying to make a friend on his first day.
Suddenly my head snapped back into reality as I realised he just asked me a question.

“wha-“ I said looking dazed.

“Ha you're weird, I like you, I just said that I’ve got to go to my friend’s swimming party this weekend and I was wondering if you come and keep me company, well I say friends but I’ve barely said two words to the man. I mean it’s totally cool if you don’t want to but I just thought it would be nice to talk some more,” he said the last sentence as if he was embarrassed about asking me and he wanted to take it back.

“Yeah sure I don’t want you to drown of boredom there do I?!” I answered, corny I know.

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote