View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 03:09 PM   #2743
Werewolf_Dragon

You were starting to change in the locker room when your bullies noticed you. They walk up to you and you know it's not good. Your bullies have learned that you reported them to the principal and have decided to get even. They start by taking all your clothes except your underwear and tearing them up so that they become unusable. Then they pull your underwear off and put it on a hook, giving you a hanging wedgie. When your underwear finally rips, you cover yourself as best you can and try to get home, but you run into the bullies again. They grab you, take off the underwear flaps you are still wearing and tie you up with a rope to prevent you from moving. Then, with a belt they administer a spanking ordering you to count each hit. After taking fifty hits on each buttock, they push you to the ground so that you fall directly on your buttocks and scream in pain. They gag you with what's left of your underwear and administer increasingly strong electric shocks (stay within safe shocks), as well as putting headphones on you to brainwash you into not being able to feel the pain of the spankings and wedgies every day (I don't know if this type of file exists, if it doesn't, put on a file of your choice and pretend that the side effects are those mentioned above) They leave you hanging on the fence in front of the school in a new wedgie, humiliated and in pain after you pass out. The next day when you walk into class everyone has heard or seen your humiliation and is laughing at you and your bullies are looking forward to dropping you on your butt knowing it will hurt like hell. Occasionally, they still send you a few electric shocks and administer about fifty spankings, but due to your brainwashing, they don't really have to do it anymore, you do it by yourself.

Do mine very long, by creative and do it with a lot of humiliation.
Limits : anything permanent, public, face, photo, video, illegal, blood, scat, piss, needle, extreme pain

I continue to discover what I like.

BSDM TEST : http://bdsmtest.org/r/8dueaaAu

I don't post photo.

I don't have any toy, and for now I won't buy.

Si vous parlez français n'hésitez pas à me contacter.
Werewolf_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Werewolf_Dragon for this post: