Thread: Fiction: Invisible Love
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
Sally123

Quote:
Originally Posted by openinvizion View Post
This is a story that is written based on true feelings, but the events are, as you shall discover, complete imagination.

This story contains 0% Truth or Dare
This story contains 0% Sexual Contact
This story contains 80% Passion
This story contains 20% Desire
This story is written with 100% heart

You have been warned. Please enjoy

Invisible Love

The doors burst open. Guys pushing a path through the stream of pupils, allowing her to walk without bumping into anyone. My eyes followed her every movement through the halls. I was in love. But she wouldn’t love me.

Chapter 1

First day, new school. New lessons, new friends. I only knew one person there, but she didn’t know me, and if she did, she chose to ignore me. Lauren, the most popular girl in school. She was a year younger than me, but two years in school. She glided along, as if moved by angelic forces. We all had secrets. I knew hers. No-one knew mine.

The bell rang, and she disappeared into the sea of students. I moved against my locker, collecting my books, when I heard her scream. I abandoned my stuff, and ran to her. She had only fallen, but my instincts took over. I gently grabbed her arm, but she was startled. She couldn’t see me. No-one could. That would be my curse, but my greatest strength. I had two powers. Invisibility and flight. Useless to an ordinary man, but not to me. But I couldn’t control them. I would disappear during an exam, and soar during basketball, unable to return to the ground. But I had a little control around her. I wanted to protect her, be her guardian Angel. Was that such a big deal. Even if I could never love her, have her to hold, and care for.
She relied on one of her ‘hunks’ to lift her up, but even in their hands, she seemed afraid.

I was late for Science, but my teacher was relaxed. As long as you got the work done, he was happy. I finished as fast as I could, wanting to get out. The time flew, and the bell rang again, signalling the start of lunch. I longed to be invisible, and for the first time of my life, it worked. I ran into the courtyard, and spotted Lauren. I stood behind her, casting an effect of protection around her. I just wish I was an angel, there to protect her, and nothing more.

Never, and I say this with experience, wish to be something when you are like me.

I fell asleep, thinking of her. I awoke, to silence. No alarm, no room mate. My parents passed years ago, and I was living with a friend. I walked to the kitchen and saw a scribbled note on the fridge, from my friend;

“Noticed you weren’t in last night, so when you can, please drop the keys off, I assume you have moved on”

He was right. In more ways than one
WOW!!! Nice story!!! Where is Chapter 2?
Sally123 is offline   Reply With Quote