View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 04:44 PM   #2
sissysub69

So first we should get you warmed up to getting the plug in your ass.
You should lube up your fingers and then i want you to slowly run the edges of ass in circles, keep doing this slowly for 3 mins. Then you may slowly slide a finger inside you can move it, gentle in and out fora min before going onto 2nd finger, then you got 2 mins before adding the next finger, try getting all 3 fingers in and then start fucking the inside of your ass slowly. for 2 mins. By now your ass should be stretched out.

You may now put the tunnel plug in your butt for next half an hour, You should then practice your deepthroat skill on your large dildo making sure you drink plenty of water. Collect all the spit that leaks from the deepthroating in 20 mins pour all of it down the tunnel plug, you must now keep your ass high for the next 10 mins till you can let the spit out.

Please tell me if this is good, though going to sleep right now so look forward to hearing about it in the morning.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote