Thread: Fiction: Blackmailing younger sister
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Post Blackmailing younger sister part III (All started like this)

Usually they are having their tea about at 6:15. She doesn’t have much time left to think. She must put her panties on the table immediately, before her parents come up. She held her panties from the waistband and began to inspect it. It is a white color cotton panty illustrated with small flowers printed on it. She felt the tenderness of the cloth and meanwhile also felt the warmness. But it’s not what she worried most. Warmth of the cloth is ok. But she also felt it is utterly wet from her sweat. Her white color panty is actually has turned to ash color now, because of the dampness. She did not need to inhale it by getting it close to her nose. She can almost smell the odor coming from the cloth. But she’s not sure if the odor is coming because of her sweat or her sex juice. It is like both smells are mixed together and got a very strong odor. She was nervous. How can she give that damp piece of cloth to her elder brother? Thinking about it shivers Kathy. Oh god! Time is running! She has to put that on the table. She needs to hurry.

She wadded up the panties as best she could in her hand and hurried out from her room. It is almost 6:10! She directly went to the tea table on the corridor without thinking about what she is doing. Right after she got there, she heard the door unlocking sound from Rex’s room. She put her panties on the table and went away immediately before her brother arrives to the table. She is so much afraid and shy to meet him now. On her way back to her room, she saw from the corner of her eyes that Rex’s room opened and he came out of the room. Thank God! She thought. Rex came before her parents come there. She hurried into her room, afraid that Rex will call her and she will be humiliated more.

She went to her room, locked the door and sat down on the bed. She began to think what she had just did and what will happen next. She thought, now Rex is inspecting her panty. Thinking about it makes her deep red. She began to cry softly. How can she face her brother now? It’s utterly humiliating that he is inspecting her undergarments. How can he demand such a thing? It is so humiliating. She remembered the warmness and the strong odor of her panties and she is damn sure Rex is having very much of fun from her underwear. She is sure Rex will inspect it so closely and may be even inhale it deeply. She tried not to think about it because thinking about it makes her face turn beet red.

“Kathy….. Come here darling”. It was her mother’s voice. She realized her mother and father is coming from downstairs to have the evening tea.

“Coming mom….” replied Kathy standing from the bed.

She walked towards the door. As soon as she began to walk, she realized that she has no panties on and she felt the nakedness under her gown. She remembered Rex’s mail. She is not allowed to wear a panty for the rest of the day. So, she continued walking to the corridor feeling the air moving over her damp pussy.

“Hi mom, Hi Dad” Kathy said.
She tried to act normal as she could, even though she could feel her pussy and ass was bare under her gown. Rex is on her side, so, she tried hard to not look at him. All of them were enjoying the evening tea except Kathy. Her mind is on fire. All others use to talk normal. Even Rex is acting very normal like nothing happened between him and Kathy. He said some jokes to Kathy and asked if she is ok. He patted her upper thigh with his hand while asking that. Others can’t see it because of the table cloth. Actually Rex didn’t want to ask whether she is ok or not. He knows that she is not ok. He wanted to check whether she has worn any panties. His fingers went over her upper thigh feeling her waist. Kathy bit her lip trying not to make any sounds. For Kathy’s relief, Rex took his hand from Kathy’s waist after he satisfied with his check. He checked for any lines of panty waistband. When he realized she had obeyed him and she didn’t have any panties on her, he let out a satisfied gasp and took his hand from the Kathy’s thigh and patted her head like a little child. Their parents enjoyed their tea meanwhile.
“Darling” Bailey finished her tea and started to talk to Kathy.

“Can you clean the table as me and daddy has to go downstairs to prepare the dinner?”

“Oh.. Ok mom” Kathy said smiling faintly.

“I’ll help her” Rex said enthusiastically.

Their parents went downstairs leaving Kathy and Rex alone. Kathy tried to leave Rex. But Rex held by her hand and said to stop. She did stop but face turning away from Rex. Rex held her face from her chin and turned her face to him.

“Look at me slave.” said Rex in a very tough voice.

“You need to be punished bitch”.

“Wh.. why Rex? I did what you have told me to do? What now?”

“Do you forget my instructions this easily? Hah bitch. How should you address me when we are alone? You need to be punished and your punishment will be a severe one because at first, you choose not to obey me. It must never ever happen again. Now you are completely mine. Do you understand that bitch?”

“Yeesss… Yes sir” Kathy said unable to think what is happening to her.

“Good.” Said Rex and let go of her chin but held her by her hair instead.

“I’ll decide your punishment and you must accept it right after you come from the school tomorrow. Understand?”

“Yes sir” Kathy said trying to hide her tears.

“Ok. Now show me”.

Kathy looked at Rex confusing and asked “Show you what sir?”

“When I told you to show me, you must grasped the hem of your skirt or gown or whatever dress you are wearing and raised it to the waist. If you are wearing a jean, you must take down it and lower it to your knees. I’ll send you all the rules you must obey from today onwards. There will be around 10 rules. Let’s see. I will work on it and let you know by tomorrow night. And remember those rules are subject to change at any time. I’ll modify old rules and add new rules whenever I want. You must remember all those rules. Is that clearly understood bitch?”

Kathy looked at him for a while unable to believe what she is hearing, mouth wide open but managed to say yes sir.

“Show me now then”.

Kathy grasped the hem of her gown and started to raise it. But she stopped when it comes just below her pussy.

“Pl..Please sir, why are you doing this to me. I’m totally humiliated.”

“Because I want to make sure you did obey my orders and you are an obedient bitch. I want to check whether you are wearing any panties. Show me NOW!” said Rex and released the grip of her hair.

Kathy grasped from the hem of her gown and started to raise it. But unfortunately, she couldn’t meet the requirement. She didn’t have enough guts to do that. She let go of her hem and started to cry. Rex gave her a hard slap across her face and grabbed her right nipple through her bra and gown.

“Listen slave, I don’t like disobedient bitches. You will only increase your punishments by disobeying me. Now you agreed to complete submission to me. Aren’t you?”
Kathy nodded looking at the Rex’s hand which grabbed her right nipple, in fear.

“mmm…. I thought of modifying the showing rule a bit to make it easy for you. You have two choices. You can face me and show your pussy or you can turn around and show your ass.”

Kathy thought. Rather than showing her pubic area to him, it’s better to show him her ass.

She turned around crying and raised the hem of the gown to her waist.

“Higher…” Rex demanded.

She raised it more and tucked the cloth just above her navel, holding the heap of clothing from both hands.

“Good girl. That position is much more appropriate. Today onwards, when tell you to show me, you must comply immediately and get this position. It doesn’t matter where we are or who we are with. Hold your gown and move to the corner of those two walls. Stand still and hold that position while I clean the table. Don’t drop it. If you drop it, you will wish you have never born. Understand?”

Kathy said yes sir and moved to the corner of the corridor and stood facing the wall shivering slightly. Rex looked at the way her ass was moving when she walked. She could feel the nakedness from her waist down and hung her head from shame.

While Rex is cleaning the table, he said Kathy is a fast learner and it’s lucky to have such a pretty slave in his home. Kathy didn’t respond him. She was afraid that anyone could come here at any minute. But she was on the corner where the incoming person cannot see her immediately after entering to the corridor and also Rex was cleaning the table. If someone is coming, Rex can see it before entering to the corridor. But still it makes her very nervous standing in the corner of the corridor showing her ass to her brother. It makes her sick.

Rex understands how humiliated Kathy is. He loves it. He finished clean the table and looked at his younger sister, still holding the gown above from her waist, showing her rounded ass cheeks to him. She is gorgeous, Rex thought. He owns her now. Oh my god. He can’t believe his luck. This young goddess is going to obey every instruction he is going to give, no matter how hard it is. He took his time to watch at the precious ass in front of him. There is no hurry! She is all mine now, Rex thought. Kathy is unconscious about what is going on. There is no sound from Rex. She thought he is having a good time looking at her ass. How humiliate? Kathy thought.

“Ok Kathy, let go off your gown hem and come over here.” Rex said finally.

Kathy turned to face him but couldn’t look at him in the eyes. So, she hung her head.

“It’s only the beginning Kathy. But you can always have your freedom back anytime you want. But the rest of the world will see what a slut you are when I tell them the story. You choose it Kathy. Is it good to show you are a slut, to the world? Or just to me? Which is better slut?”

“I’ll be your slave Sir. Please don’t tell anybody about the DVD” Kathy said in a low voice.

“Ok Kathy. Good bye. I’ll stop the slave training for today. But remember my mail. You may have wash and change to your night dress, but no panties. You are not allowed wear any for the day.”

Kathy nodded her head and went away to her room.

Rex smiled to himself, looking at Kathy’s ass when she walked away and walked to his room to masturbate. He is so turned on by all the incidents happened today. He had not only the memories about Kathy to masturbate, but also had her panties.

Rex removed all his clothes after he went to his room and locked the door. Then he get Kathy’s panties from his drawer. The wetness of the cloth has gone, but not all. Still the panty is wet from Kathy’s sweat. He took it to his nose and sniffed. His nostrils filled with the aroma came from the girl’s panties. Oh my god… He thought. What a lovely smell Kathy has. The odor came from the panty is very strong and Rex came in few seconds after inhaling it deeply. He went downstairs to take the dinner after having a wash and washed the Kathy’s panties also. He had a very good inspecting and inhaling one more time before washing the panty, and masturbated again.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote