Thread: Fiction: Blackmailing younger sister
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Post Blackmailing younger sister part I (Background)

“Kathy, what the hell is this?” asked Rex.

Kathy was shivering at the moment unable to saying anything so just looking at the floor, still in her school uniform.

“I’m asking from you again bitch, what the fuck is this.”

A DVD, the film, ‘story of O’ was on Rex’s hand.

“Please Rex don’t say about this to our father. You know about him right? He will burn me alive if he finds this out.” said Kathy in a shivering voice, tears falling down from her eyes, still looking at the floor.

Rex didn’t say anything immediately. He thought for a moment and saw the innocent look of his younger sister.

“Tell me then, who gave this to you?”

“Yuni gave that to me”.

Yuni is the leader of the basketball team in Kathy’s school. She is 17 years old and therefore two years senior than Kathy. Because of Kathy is also in the school basketball team, she is her best friend since Kathy came to the school, even though she is two years elder than Kathy.

“Ok Kathy, I will not tell about this to our father. But I want something in return.”

“What do you want from me Rex? You know I don’t have any money. But I’ll do anything. Just please don’t say this to our father or my mother.”

“Ok sis, listen carefully. I want you to totally surrender to me today onwards. That means you have to do whatever I told you to do and whenever I told you to do. Is that clear?”

“What the hell? What are you talking about Rex? Do you think I’ll be your servant?” Kathy asked in a doubt and a fear.

“Ok then. Our deal is over. I’ll report this incident to our father and your mother” said Rex and started to go out from Kathy’s room.

“NO Rex. Please don’t.”

Rex turned to face Kathy again.

“O..K.. Are you agree to obey me then little sister? If you say no this time, there is no turning back. I’m going right over to meet our Dad” Rex said in a joking manner but in a tough voice.

Kathy thought about it few seconds and thought it would not be difficult since she is already doing most of the house chores for Rex as he is her older brother. So she inhaled deeply and said.

“Ok Rex. Ok. I’ll do everything you told me to do. It seems like I have no other choice”.
She thought it will be easier to obey him rather than facing her father and mother with that sex DVD thing.

“Ok darling, don’t worry. I’ll not report this to anyone as long as you obey me. It will be our little secret. Ok?”

“Ok Rex. I believe you. I know you will not report me if I obey you.” said Kathy trying to make a smile on her face.

Rex smiled back and said “Ok Kathy. I have to go to the computer class now. My students are waiting. I was searching my lost office 2010 CD in your room. But I found this instead” he said showing the DVD.

Kathy hung her head in shame trying to avoid Rex’s eyes.

“Ok now. No need to worry. Do all your school home works now and finish it before 5pm. I’ll come home at 5 and I’ll send you an email saying what I’m expecting from you. So finish all you homework’s and wait for my email. Obeying me or not obeying me is your choice Kathy. If you are going to choose to obey me, you must comply with all the instructions I’m sending you via the email and, send me a reply. I’m testing you today. If you fail the testing or if you do not wish to obey me, that’s ok with me. I’ll just give this DVD to your mom and our dad. Think carefully before you take a decision. I’ll send you all the instructions after I come home. Expect the email by around 5:30. Understand?

Kathy looked at her elder brother and nodded sheepishly.

“Ok. Bye sis.” He went out closing the door smiling to himself.

Rex is 23 years old and has a muscular body about 6 feet tall. He is doing his own computer class near to his home. He is writing blogs and once in a while he is getting a check from Google. He owns enough money for his age. He has blogs about kinkiest side of sex. So the visitors’ rate and ad clicking rate is very high.

Kathy is 15 years old blonde and indeed a very pretty girl with a babyish face. She is 5’ 2’’ tall and had an average size of body. Her body is Not very thin and not very fat, but a somewhat sexy and nice, warmth body.

Rex’s mother died in a car accident when he was young. After that his father, Bill, married another woman named Bailey. Kathy is the daughter of Bailey. Bailey is not like other step mothers. She loves Rex as her son. Moreover, Bailey is so much afraid for Rex’s father. Bill is a retired Army officer. They came to an urban area right after Rex graduated from his university, because the town air is not good for Bailey’s health. Kathy transfer from her town school to the urban school. But she loves it. She is the queen of the new school. Her father is very rich compared to other students’ parents. Since they have sold their old house in New York, before they moved into the urban area, they have got lot of money with them. Bill spent that money to buy a mid-size big house and a Volvo car for them and deposited the rest of money in bank. So they didn’t have any financial problems. Rex had some qualities inherited from his father, such as the hardness and the smart way when giving an order to somebody. He had seen his father giving orders to his step mother and Kathy. To clean the dishes, mop the floor etc. He is even ordering Kathy to when to have bath and when to have a wash. Kathy is a very lazy girl like most of the other girls in her age. She is dolly, pretty and don’t take any kind of responsibility at all. She lives her life like a bird. So the father has to take care of her manners and order her to do even brush her teeth at night. She is such babyish.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote