View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:37 AM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
I saw a few question marks in your post so:
Chastity cage all weekend yes
Buttplug at minimum while out of the house and while you have your blowjob guest over.

When hooking uo for the blowjob (if you invite them to your home) be completely naked with chastity on and buttplug in when opening the door for your guests.

When you find someone who wants a blowjob take them as deep you can, if you dont manage to deepthroat them beg them for failing and for there forgiveness
Cool, thanks! Weekend starts right now, I just inserted my buttplug and put on my cage and will keep both of those on for the entire weekend, including wearing a buttplug 24x7 at home.

Silverdarknight also had some suggestions for the hookup ad (quite extreme, but hey, I asked for them...) so I'll incorporate those; since there are two proposals for clothing I'll leave that up to anyone that replies.

Quote:
You are to wear:
Collar of your choice.
This outfit:https://i.imgur.com/zTnT5N8.jpeg
Heels
Makeup
Stockings
Cock ring
Nipple clamps

Rules:
No touching your dick for pleasure. They can slap or hit or torture it if they want, but this is intended to be humiliating for you, and part of that humiliation is hiring a hooker and not even getting off

You are to thank them for slapping/spanking/sodomising you/whatever. Doesn't need to be for each blow, but you need to thank them for making you suffer.

Tasks:
Kiss their feet
kiss their ass
Lick their asscrack and hole.
Get kicked in the manhood
Get punched in the manhood
Beg for permission to pee, and wet yourself infront of them.

'bonus points':
Be sodomised with your head down your toilet
Get face fucked. This can be a strap on, them holding a dildo or whatever.
Be spanked/whipped
Get pissed on