View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 12:50 PM   #1182
Jilly Bean

Are you a boy or a girl? girl

How old are you? 20

Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. Ummmm, yes like I guess everything from just light and gentle playing and well sometimes if it gets rough...

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. I dont know, haven't done a lot except like wear collars and stuff for dares.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. It still super embaressing but yes.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. Ok so like I've always thought it was weird but I guess my sisters and friends are kinda the same, but like I love doing embaressing dares or even pranks and stuff.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? LOL yes and god like how many individual times? I can't even...

Most amount of sexual partners? OMG I'm not sure if im counting them all but its a lot... 11

How often do you masturbate? Daily, sometimes hourly LOL

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? Oh wow, I dont know that I have a regular routine... I guess I love looking at pics or videos or like even chatting sometimes or just sitting in the car waiting for the light to change LOL

How many pairs of underwear do you own? too many but its because I hate doing laundry.

What's your favorite style of underwear? probably just my bikini style

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? No, I usually dont.

Describe your dream partner. Hmmmmm, I'm not sure I know what that even is yet.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? 32C

What is your favorite color? Purple

What kind of lingerie do you own? Nothing very good

What kind of sexual toys do you have? Ummmm, well, a couple vibrators and...

Longest orgasm you have ever had? I dont know that, honestly. maybe a like 5 min.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? Masterbate at restaurant or flash at Walmart maybe

Most humiliated you've ever felt? Locked out of the locker room, with only a sweat towel to cover myself, at the start of lunch hour when I was a freshmen.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? Hmmm, probably ya

Would you have sex on camera? I dont maybe but im super sketch about that stuff

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? Yes and have gotten burned LOL

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? I dont know I would know what to do.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? I dont know. Seem like a lot of work for both sides

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? Yes, brothers and dads boxers all the time

Ever stolen anything? Hmmm, im sure I have but kinda drawing a blank

Weirdest thing you find attractive? OMG I can't believe im going to admit this, but feet.

Last edited by Jilly Bean; 05-30-2022 at 12:53 PM.
Jilly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote