View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 02:15 PM   #2
dosub

I have the honor to play on this wonderful server, thank you Simi and Puppy

And i have some ideas in mind!

At first my death penalty is "for each death i must stay one full day in my chastity cage" wich is stacking up and since i'm a noob in minecraft it could take a while until i'm free again

Now to some ideas i have in mind:

Idea 1:

We could build a labyrinth or dungeon and have a little competition between some subbies. Like a race and the first one wins a prize. Every one who dies gets a punishment and the last one gets additional punishments.

Idea 2:

A building competition! The players/subbies getting a little time for preparation like 24 hours or 2 hours.. depends on the contest and then have to build something in a fixed amount of time . Maybe one hour or two. While they are building, they have to do some bladdercontrol and are not allowed to pee until the end of the competition!

Then a jury will vote for the best building and the winner gets a prize!

Idea 3:

A gladiator arena where players have to fight monsters and survive different rounds. Depending on the monster loot players may buy some prizes. I'm not quite sure if we can build this but i'm sure simi is capable of building somethink like this

Possible Prizes:

Well since i've been denied so long the first tought for me is some kind of orgasm. Maybe the first place gets a full one, second place a ruined one. (I'm of course excluded)

An other kind of prize could be some nice additions to some addthreads or threads where you ask for permission to do something like the Mistress may i thread.

A prize could also be to came up with something for the losers like making your own penalty for them. (Please respect limits tough)

Now to the fun part... penaltys:

As you can read above my penalty is one day in chastity for each death. This stacks with everything else here on the forum.

If you don't like denial it could be ruin your next X orgasms for X deaths. Or maybe the opposite you have to cum two times in a row per death.

Ballbusting or pussy/ass-spanking is nice too! For example each time you have to use item X you have to bust or spank yourself X times.

Imagine some subbie has to smack her/himself and you could listen in discord... then you tell them it wasn't loud enough so they have to try again louder(harder).

It's really fun to listen to some squirming while playing.. or squirming by myself.

Some more ideas:

Another idea is tasting your cum on a cookie while you have to eat a cookie in the game.

Or drink/taste a bit of your pee while your char is under water.

These are the first ideas, i'm sure i'll come up with a few more
Last Orgasm: March 01, 2022
Last ruined Orgasm: April 17, 2022
Edges: 556/659
Strokes: 38.700/73.905

How a simple question led to a lot of ruined orgasms. If i'm ever allowed to cum again...
Next orgasms to (done/to do)ruin: 1/29

Result of my AddThread: In Chastity since May 15

My likes and limits
34/male/bi
dosub is offline   Reply With Quote