View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 03:27 AM   #22
sluttylittlefoxy

We line back up for round 2 as I am told I am first to open my door I walk up to door in fear knowing I need some form of points. I open the door and jump almost a foot in the air when I hear the loud nuclear warning sound I then look up to see what's going on in time to hear my punishment and I think no she can't be serious. But sure enough stagehands come up and strip me to my bra and panties and lead me to the evil contraption. I am forced to lay down on the table arms above my head and my legs spread far apart. I'm then positioned in place and am totally dreading what is about to come. the stream of slime comes first hitting my pussy directly as I shriek from the sensation. The pressure makes it feel the world strongest vibrator as the slime completely soaks into my panties soaking them. Then the first pie slaps across my large breasts and boy does it hurt until the arm grinds it into my bra making me shriek even more. I feel the pressure building behind my pussy as this goes on the slime continuing to blast directly at my pussy turns my shrieks into loud moans and I know I won't possibly make it through this without suffering the ultimate embarrassment. Thankfully they are a bit preoccupied with Jenna at the moment as I see my opportunity and release one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. When the finally let me down I struggle to even walk as my legs are shaking and my breasts are unbelievably sensitive. I can't believe this is only round 2.
sluttylittlefoxy is offline   Reply With Quote