Thread: Fiction: 2 Months as a Kitten
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #23
Juno

hey sorry that its taken so long to post had a lot on recently and haven't really been in the mood to write but here it is now hope yous like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
chapter 7

Sir picks me up off the couch and I wrap my arms around his neck. He carries me into his bedroom where he places me down gently on the bed. He lays down beside me and I place my hands delicately on his chest. He pulls me closer to him and I begin to place little kisses on the corner of his mouth.He softly kisses me back and strokes my hair. I bury my face into his neck taking in his scent as I breathe heavily onto it.

I start to place little kisses behind sirs ears and sir puts his hand on my back, squeezing lightly. I whimper slightly as he does this. I sigh onto sirs neck as he strokes my back. My breath tickles sirs neck and he chuckles causing me to giggle in return. I turn to face away from him still giggling. Sir kisses the back of my head and I move away slightly. Sir looks at me confused as I yawn and stretch on the bed. He places another kiss on my shoulder and I again I move my shoulder away from him. He sits back and I sneakily glance over my shoulder before turning away almost immediately.

I could see by the look on his face he was confused as too what was going on. I laugh again and move closer to the edge of the bed while sir tries to kiss my back again. I roll onto my back and sir lies next to me.I turn away again, my shoulders shaking slightly as I laugh. Sir just lies there with no clue as to what's going on.

I turn over quickly and plant a kiss on his lips before turning back to face away from him. I laugh realising how confused sir must be so I turn over to face him. He smiles at me and I continue to stare at him. I stay completely still as sir moves his face closer to mine. I still don't move as sir brings his face closer to mine to place a tender kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and he smiles, kissing harder.

I pull away again and turn to face away from him. Sir sits up and I turn to face him again. He looks at me before poking my nose. I playfully bite his finger and he shakes it in mock pain. I place a soft kiss on it and stare into his eyes. We smile at each other and sir moves closer to me. I cover myself with the duvet and sir rolls against me. I wriggle further down the bed and sir pokes my tummy. I giggle and I feel sir chuckling against me.

I start to kiss his stomach lightly and sir begins to moan. I start to kiss lower stopping just above the waistband. Sir tenses up slightly and I smile cheekily at him. I slowly pull down his pants and sir lifts himself of the bed slightly making it easier for me to get them off. When they're off I take his dick in my hand and begin to slowly rub it. Sir moans loudly and I start to pick up the pace.I look at him giggling to my self before taking my hand away from his penis and drawing circles on his stomach. He draws his finger down my arm and I shudder at his touch.

Sir gets up and kisses me while at the same time he takes my clothes off. I pull away and look at him, worry spreading across sirs face. I go back to drawing circles on sirs stomach while sir rubs my back. I stop tracing patterns and close my eyes. Sir takes my hand and places on his stiff penis. I look into his eyes and take my hand away.I bend down and kiss the top of it gently. Sir moans and I reach out my hand to hold his. He takes me hand in his and moves closer to me tilting my chin up and kissing me. I kiss him back and hold his hand tighter.

I stop kissing him and lean my forehead against his. Sir holds me close and I kiss him again. Sir kisses back strongly making me moan into his mouth. I move closer to him and he rubs my back. I bring my hand to cup the side of his face and he places his hand on top of mine. I begin to kiss him harder as I feel his hand on my waist. He starts stroking my side and brings his other hand to keep me close to him. I pull away again, closing my eyes and placing my hand on his. He leans over to kiss me put i move my head away. I look up at him before asking "don't you want me sir?". Sir nods his head saying "of course I do". I kiss him hard saying "I'm yours then sir".

He pulls me onto his lap kissing me and placing his penis against my pussy. I whimper as he pushes me down a little encouraging me to lower myself onto him. I hesitate a bit but sir smiles at me reassuringly and i lower myself down rubbing my nose against his. He moans loudly as he looks at me happily. I look at him, unsure of what to do or how to make it feel good for him. Sir begins to move my hips up and down for me and i bury my face into his neck.

Sir keeps me close as I place wet kisses on his neck keeping a steady pace. He begins to place with one of my nipples making me moan with pleasure, a tear silently falling down my cheek. I stop moving briefly resting my body against sirs. He asks me why I stopped and I tell him I'm too tired to keep going. He rolls me onto my back keeping himself in me, asking me if this is better. I nod in response and sir begins to slowly move.

I moan loudly and he sits himself up slightly and uses his hand to put pressure on my clit as he's moving in and out of me. I moan his name, bucking my hips at his touch. He uses his other hand to lovingly touch my body while trying to bring us both to an orgasm. I begin to breath harder as I feel my orgasm coming knowing hes not far off either. I scrape my nails down his back as I cum.

Sir feels me cumming and cums deep inside of me in response, falling on me afterwards and kissing me happily.I lie underneath him shaking and whimpering as he brushes my hair calming me down. He continues brushing my hair telling me he loves me. I smile happily unable to say anything back. He holds me close and I close my eyes, his body heat lulling me to sleep.
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote