View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 02:29 AM   #30
SubbyFoxboi

Your goal is to make your diaper leak as fast as possible. In order to do that you're going to need to drink a lot of water, which you'll have to earn.
You can have 1 glass every 2 hours free of charge if you want more than that you'll have to work for it.
You can earn an extra glass by writing out the following line 100 times: "I'm a stinky baby who loves soggy diapers."
You can also earn a glass by wearing nipple clamps for 15 minutes, if you combine both by writing 100 lines with nipples clamped you can have 2 and a half glasses.
You can repeat those tasks as many times as you want to earn more water.
Once your diaper starts to leak multiply the amount of hours it took you by 5 and since I'm nice I'll let you round down so 2 and a half hours would count as 2 hours that's the amount of minutes you need to spend in a diaper hood.
So for example it took you 4 and a half hours to leak you would round down to 4 and multiply by 5 to give 20 mins in a nice and soggy diaper hood
You can half the amount of time you need to spend in a diaper hood if you wear nipple clamps as well.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote