View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 08:40 PM   #18
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Report round 2

Ok, as our messy bra clad host explains the game, I just have to keep my fingers crossed and see whatever one gets. As Foxy goes and opens her door we all hear the sight and sounds on the screen and I’m visible bummed for a second until the host explains what they got. A big grin comes across my face as she’s set up. That stream of slime should feel very fun drowning on the pressure they use and as I watch the first gooey pie land right between her cleavage and splatter a bit on her face from the impact I snap my attention to the host who’s telling me it’s time for my pick.

“Come on last luck.” When I see the gold light up on the screen I don’t know what it means for a second assuming each door lights until the host almost hesitantly reveals what I get to do. I slowly browse my options basically forgetting the others until the very amend and see I’m with a comfortable lead and an pretty clean and dressed compared to some people as I see them let Foxy out panties and legs covered in slime and boobs now larger as they have been coated in cream. I pick my items and walk to the host as the crowd seems eager to see our host naked chanting “take it off!” Over and over.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote