View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 08:41 AM   #6
Naughtynina95

Default An evening of torture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
I suggest a nice long walk wearing nothing but a pretty dress, your choker and a pair of heels, preferably reasonably high. A bra is permitted if necessary.

Make a nipple noose using dental floss and get it snug against both nipples. Smear a nice big blob of vicks on the rope where it rubs against your clit, coat a tampon in some more of it and push it up your ass just before you go out. A nice big ginger plug in your pussy to finish off.

Aim to be out for a couple of hours without stopping and especially without sitting down.

When playing chess, start with a clothespin on one nipple. Every time you move, swap the clothespin to the other nipple. Everytime your opening takes a piece of yours, edge.

I don't think either of these tasks should be sufficient to be given permission to cum at the end.
Hello Sir,
I wore the crotchrope attached to my shoulders, didn't wear a bra, tied my tipples with floss which made them really hard and pointy. I then wore a pretty yellow and white dress, thigh length long. I kept the choker on, made it tighter, imagined you walking by my side with a leash. I put some VapoRub on my nipples and the rope that touches my clit, and plugged my ass with a Vicks covered tampon. This was tricky. Suddenly everything was stinging, I could barely stand, i got really horny. I also plugged my pussy with a fat piece of ginger, wore a tight thong so that the ginger doesn't fall out, and gave myself a wedgie with it. At this point, I was on fire and i didn't really wanna go out. But i went anyway, wore the most uncomfortable heels i could find and left for a walk. My first big ordeal was climbing down stairs.
It was uncomfortable in heels and my dress kept flying and onlookers got a peak of my wet white panties and inner thigh as I walked down. I walked past a construction site and the workers for sure stared at my hard pointy nipples. I felt really awkward and walked faster, but tripped in the heels. Getting back up was difficult with my holes plugged tight. I felt like a worthless whore who couldn't even walk properly and I knew Master will teach me a lesson for falling.
I went to the grocery store, bought some more clothespins and walked back home. It was atleast an hour long. After coming back home, i was very horny. But i do not have permission to cum yet, so i undressed myself, tied a rope to the bed post and my neck, so that I am reminded not to edge or cum and started playing chess. I removed the floss, and whimpered in pain as i removed it. My nipples were red and sore. When i applied the clothes peg, i was in pain I've never felt before. After every game, I switched the peg off each nipple and it just made me hornier. I'm bursting with a desire to cum. My clit is throbbing, my pussy craves to be full, my nipples needs some icing to feel better. I await further instructions.

Limits: family, blood, social suicide, blackmail, scat, photographs, anal, nude in public

Toys- fat handle hairbrush, ice, ginger, clothes pegs, scarves, fat pens, phone that can act as a vibrator, belts,
Naughtynina95 is offline   Reply With Quote