Thread: Birthday dares
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 05:48 AM   #1
Bjames

Default Birthday dares

Hi! In 1 weeks time i will have time alone to do some dares, (Thursday & Friday) it’s close enough to my birthday so I’ll say they are to celebrate!

I like humiliation most, so feel free to push that! But I will accept any dares within limits. Being more sub I’m fine if the dares are less about what I love and more what you want etc. and I can send proof of the dares/write how they went if you like.

Open to dares leading up to the day but may take a little time to complete them as I don’t often have alone time.

I have a few toys and can spend a little on new things if need be. The toys I have are - 6” dildo, 8” dildo, small butt plug, medium vibrating butt plug, small and medium chastity cages.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, or send PMs if you don’t want to post publicly.

Dislikes: external exposure, edging, pee, spanking, long dares, chastity, bondage, large anal, body writing, messy, denial, cbt, eating

Limits: involving others, social media, skat, sounding and ID

PM/KIK DARES
Bjames is offline   Reply With Quote