View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #17
Link1

I guess since that's my thread we're talking about.. I should answer. I answered I didn't like them at first, but now I'm getting to like them. To be fair.. I definitely can't say that about every mod, but yeah.

I feel like now that I've posted the thread and gotten responses that really surprised me (most people didn't disagree completely anyway) I felt a lot better. I REALLY feel like when a mod shows you personally that they care, it does wonders. ._.! Of course.. not every mod has the time to do that. I understand that. I just feel like it really helps since.. they are people too, as many people have said. *shrug*

What's starting to annoy me a little more are the people who I tended to group in the .."mod clique" which doesn't REALLY exist, but there's something there. I guess I just don't like when people who aren't mods.. act like mods. I guess they are users that care about users though? ... ._. eh.

Honestly I think people can only go on their personal opinion for this kind of thing. There's no reason to love the mods or hate the mods from the start. It's how you see them.. after you see them. And if you have a bad experience with them, then.. that's what happened I guess. No one's fault.. except now you'd need a good experience from that person to even it out. :P

It's too much work for one person.. which sucks for them. :[ but that's really how it is.
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote