View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:36 AM   #43
J.E.D.

Hmmm, well if you say so...

*cough* well I'm not sure really how to start off.... Ooh, I've got it!

Alrighty, first, since you seem to really enjoy edging I'd like you to start off edging for the night. That's right, the whole night. That is, if you're as good at edging as I think you are, then a whole-nighter is the only way to make it frustrating enough for it to be an actual dare.

Now keep in mind that I say all night because that's how long I'm assuming it would take for you to not go over the edge. But really there's no set time that you need to start/stop, what I'd like is for you to strangle the man-snake and edge until you just can't anymore without cumming.

After that, you may sleep, you if not than get out your favorite dildo, and promptly start sucking it as good as you can, and I mean try and suck it inside-out. REALLY suck on it. Do this for 10 minutes and moan how you would if it was your own cock you were gobbling down. Try and really use your imagination for this, you should REALLY wish it was so you could finally explode your man cannon everywhere.... But don't even touch yourself!

Ok, you should be harder than priest at a playground by now, so slip on some sweats, go commando and sprint at FULL THROTTLE around your house/block to try and get all that blood out of your pelvic cobra and back into your head. (heh)

Now get back to the Batcave, Robin, because there's EEVIIIIIIILLLLLL afoot! And that evil is you BIGGEST dildo! I wantcha to lube this baby up, give yourself a little enema if you find it necessarily and plant that baby nice and deeply into your other Batcave and get you the bondage gear!

Now, here's where some neat stuff comes in, I'd like you to get your bullet (and any other mini vibrators ya got) and tie/strap/whateverittakes them to your BALLS, not your cock, not your sternum, not your cars' windscreen, your testicularz! Make sure that they are all not touching your cock in any wahy and strap yourself into bed with that nice custom spreader bar of yours and tie up your hands as well.

Now stay there and see how long you can last before you can't take any more of the teasing and then after you hit that point, stay there for another 15 minutes . Then s l o w l y unstrap yourself and take off the vibes. Now lay on your back and feverishly pump your asshole with one hand like the dildo's the batmobile while at the same time you are stroking your hand once in one direction for every two pumps of the dildo until you reach the point of no return!

You're almost there! You can envision your glorious orgasm shaking your whole house into rubble! You can almost practically feel your balls are ready to turn inside out with this one!

Ruin it.

Yep, you read right. No pleasure for you! As soon as you start to cum, stop your masturbating hand and keep pumping that dildo best you can, maybe it'll help a bit.

Alright, after you've dribbled out your cum unsatisfying-ly, crawl back into your bondage and strap all the vibes you got to your cock and see how long you can last now!

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

Any questions? I've got answers.

19/m

Last edited by J.E.D.; 06-08-2011 at 03:41 AM.
J.E.D. is offline   Reply With Quote