Old 06-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #39
Sexyboyy

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Not much
What do you like about giving blowjobs? The taste of a dick
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Eye contact sometimes
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) Mainly licking
In what ways would you play with his balls? Lick them, squeeze them and rub them gently
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Go for it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Any size will do, not too thick though
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? Not sure really
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Just push/pull my head down
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Dont really mind
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? YUM!
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Goood
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? No thanks lol
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? Waste
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I swallow because I want to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I just swallow it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Whatever
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I masturbate and moan a bit
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? That sounds cool
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Hmm.. Im not too sure
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)I do like to suck hard, but I vary it to keep things interesting
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normal
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I'd like to try it
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes
Anything extra you want to say? No lol

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs? The feeling
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Eye contact
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Licking
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Licked, sucked and squeezed
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Yeah :P
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? They like it
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Yes, I hope they finger my ass as they suck my dick
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Grab their head
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? I can by sucking only, but I prefer to be wanked too
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Great
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Great
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Not so great for them lol
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Great
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? I like it on them or in their mouth
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? I want them to, but they don't have to
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? No interest tbh
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Laid down or standing
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? I like seeing them masturbate
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? I'd love to!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? Do it if they want to
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yeah
Anything extra you want to say? Nope

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not very, just not in obvious public
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Might make it better
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Sounds like a bit of a turn on lol
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Not too much
Do you want to control the event? No
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes!
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? No
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Not really lol
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? No it has to be fresh from the cock :P
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Errr.. No

Likes - Naked Masturbation Cum :P

Limits - Pain, Poo, Piss, Too Messy, Family, Out of room.

I'll do anything else unless i say otherwise lol

Want to play truth or dare? Or even just want a horny chat? email me: [email protected] :P
Sexyboyy is offline   Reply With Quote