View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 03:44 AM   #20
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Good afternoon 😘

Have you ever faked an orgasm and if yes why? No, I haven't. There is no point in it really - even if I don't orgasm, that pleasure wave just before is just as good and lasts a lot longer. one of the best answers as of yet to this question!

Have you ever had sex with multiple people at the same time? Not yet 😉 I'd love to try it someday. Maybe with two cocks sliding in me at the same time, or maybe eating a pussy out, while her partner slides into her ass... ooh do share your experience should this ever happen

How old where you the first time you had sex with a man? And a woman? Uh, let's see. My first sexual experience with a man was at 18, I think? And 19 for the first time I had sex with a woman.

What is the weirdest place you ever had sex? With other people? Nothing too exciting - a university dorm room, I guess. In terms of pleasuring myself though? On a train is probably the most exciting so far 😌 I'd love to hear suggestions though! hmmm risky public masturbation, now there's an idea for a new dare thread... I'll get right on it!

Have you ever been caught having sex and if yes by who? No, not really caught by anyone. I do think that plenty of people heard me moaning through the walls though, but I try not to think about it 🙈

Have you ever had sex while somebody was watching? Not yet is probably the answer to that 😉 *raises hand* I offer myself as tribute![/QUOTE]
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote