Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #44
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 40 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 40 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

All of John’s attention was clearly on Laura and he was not paying any attention to what Lucy was doing.

Laura was panting harder and faster all of the time suddenly she gave a long loud squeal “Arrrr YES ITS CUMMING, ITS CUMMINGGGG”. Just then her flood gates opened, out squirted a load of her female slutty cream, flying into the air and landing on Lucy’s naked tits. After a couple of minutes further everything seemed to die down, Lucy left the room to redress and probably clean Laura’s sticky mess of herself. John was left on his own with Laura who was still faced down unknown what exactly had just happened. John was able to finish the last part of his plan before Lucy returned.

Laura was then instructed to put her Maid’s crotchless thong back on along with the sexy see through top. (outfit details please see chapter 31 there’s a picture on page 12)

Laura was now fully conscious that Lucy had seen her fully naked, including have a detailed look at her cunt.

Laura went to depart the room, but John suddenly stopped her “What have you to say to your friend Lucy here” snapped John quite fearlessly. “Oww, sorry master she replied” remembering to address John Correctly. “Thank you for my wonderful wax, I hope I may be honoured to have this done again” Laura then said to Lucy in a typical shy squeaky voice.

“We will see” replied Lucy with a smug grin knowing she now had incriminating photos of Laura that she was unaware of. John was also happy with his plan that he had concocted at the spare of the moment.

John and Laura now walked slowly back into the room where they had left Sarah handcuffed. John removed the handcuffs and gave Laura back the towel which she again tried to hide her modesty.

Sarah asked Laura what had happened and Laura was just about to reply when John rudely interrupted “Who gave you permission to talk to her, Shut up, you will find out in due time.” The three teenagers departed from the premises walking back out onto the quite road.

The cool air now blew up under the towel and crotch less thong tickling Laura’s newly waxed pussy. Sarah still had her panties shoved inside her vagina as well as wearing the sexy police mistress uniform. The few people that walked along the quite street looked at the teenagers and some boys laughed as they saw Laura looking like she was only wearing a towel.

They soon got to a bus stop and waited for the next bus home. After about 25 minutes the 5.40pm bus finally came. The bus driver was reluctant to let Laura on in her state of dress, however John persuaded him by saying that it was a emergency and she had been raped and had just been to the police station to report the matter. The driver agreed to letting them on the bus as long as Laura kept covered at all times. The three teenagers agreed and the bus soon started returning them home from their first day of Master / Slavery.

Meanwhile …………..

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

Meanwhile what?
What was Johns mysteriously planning?
What was Lucy doing?
What would Lucy do?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3