Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #42
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 38 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

I would first like to welcome 2 new readers / commenters to the story, hope your enjoying the read and make further comments in the future (Chatroulette, Oceanstar)

Part 38 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Lucy then whispered to John “I need you to shove a finger inside Laura’s vagina and make her wet, It will make the next pad a lot easier” John moved his hands away from Laura’s tits that were still covered in the skimpy piece of material. He places his right hand at the entrance to Laura’s love hole.

Laura was in total shock as John forced first one finger deeply into her tight virgin hole. John went deeper and deeper; he slowly stated pumping in and out slowly making Laura wetter and wetter. Lucy then removed John’s hand and applied a wax strip covering her love lips. This time she wanted to tease Laura and also seem to comfort her at the same time. She asked “Are you ok honey, this is possibly going to hurt a lot, I hope this won’t put you off visiting again.” Laura clinched her eyes and said “I’m ready” as Lucy ripped off the strip clearly ripping lots of Laura thick brown bush away from her skin. “SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!” Screamed Laura

For the first time both Lucy and John could clearly see Laura in all her glory. Her pussy lips were bright pink and now puffed up, There was a little of her creamy juice on show and Lucy asked “Do you like this babe” “You seem to be quite turned on”. All of this was said to try to make Laura feel littler than she actually was.

After a few more strips Laura was starting to look like a baby once again. “Please roll over” asked Lucy. Laura quickly rolled over letting the pair see her gorgeous round bum. Lucy continued waxing her pussy / ass applying the gel then pad followed by the pain of ripping the pad off.

“Last one” said Lucy applying the final strip near Laura anus. Laura was still quivering thinking of where the pad was going to be placed and ondering how much pain she was going to feel. Lucy asked “Is this all ok babe, this one near your ass, will be the last, for this visit.” Lucy roughly ripped the last strip away from Laura’s ass which was soon glowing bright red. Laura gave another loud squeal as the last of her love triangle was removed. “Now, would you like some gel to apply, to help stop the itching” Lucy asked, directing her question at John.

“Yes please” John muttered. “Follow me” said Lucy directing John into a different private room. “This will cost you an extra £9.50, I hope that is all right, however I am sure Anne will let you have it free with a little persuading if you let me have a favour out of Laura. “O.K what will the favour be” asked John seeming quite interested. Lucy’s reply was “As you may know I’m a ………………”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What is the Evil Lucy going to do?
What will the favour be?
What’s the rest of the Sentence? E.g.) As you may know I’m a ………..
Keep reading to find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3