View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 10:53 AM   #28
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Star 1 The results!

Sorry that this took an eternity to finish. I am hereby closing the thread before completing the PM dares. If you think I owe you PM dares still, you can resend the ones I owe you via PM as soon as I update my PM dare list

It's time to finally tally up the votes and determine which PM dares stay in and which PM dares will go to the graveyard!

I get to break all ties

Ballbusting dares

ALPHABET OUCHIES: 5
BALLS X: 3
CRITICAL HIT: 5
Curse of sore testicles: 8
Nonchalant groin smacks (NGroinS for short): 2
ROLL THE PAIN!: 4

Wedgie dares

Good ol' wedgie: 4+1 (Bunny breaks all ties :3)
JOCK LOCK: 6
PROPS TO YOU: 6
SQUEAKY CLEAN: 4
Yoinks: 3
Zoinks: 5

Pain dares

Cock slap: 6
Crunch: 4
Freeze Ray: 6
Kiss the floor: 7
Muhahah!: 4

Spanking dares

Athletic Ass Slap: 3
Best Ass: 4
Equivalent Exchange: 5
Greed: 4
Spank and stroke: 7
TIME FOR A SPANKING: 4

Edging dares

Cliff Hanger: 5
Risky Roll X Y: 5
POKER: 4
TICKLE TIME: 3
Try again: 4+1
One edge for good luck (or edge for short): 3
Veteran: 4+1

Orgasm denial dares

Any other day is fine: 6
Locked and loaded: 5
Mutual Blue Balls: 6
NO NUT X: 4
Percentile: 4
Z: 2

Stroking dares

Boobie Trap: 5
LOTTERY: 2
Nuffle: 2
STROKIES: 7
Shoe Shine: 5
Worshippers of Aphrodite: 6
I decided to keep this tie~

Time Killer dares

Dress up: 2
Hypno Shroom: 2
Look at that sexy corner: 11 (-_-)
Mannequin: 5+1
STINKY BOY: 5
Writing Speedrun: 1

Humiliation dares

DICK!: 5
DISHONEST CONFESSION: 5
Good boy: 6
PETPLAY: 6

SOULS ON SOLES: 1
Word: 4

Silly Fun dares

Blog: 5
FITE MEH!: 4
Hitman: 6
I want a haiku: 3
Silly Bunny: 3
STORY TIME: 1
TUNES: 5

Video game dares are being removed from the equation due to intensity.

PM dare dares

Gimme five!: 3+1
Quadruple: 4
Master Designer: 9
REVENGE: 4
SHARE: 4

TWIN: 3

This means my PM dare list will look a little like this

PAIN

Alphabet Ouchies: I'll smack my balls equal to the value of all the letters in your username. Check this link to see which letters are the most valuable and when. Friends also get to pick a user from their own friend's list.

Cock slap: Using a dildo, I'll slap my face once. I'll do it 1d6+1 times for friends.

CRITICAL HIT: I'll smack my balls 20 times, OR I'll smack my balls 3d20 times. Your choice. Friends may roll an extra two d20's.

Curse of sore testicles: After each of my next 2d6 edges, I must smack my balls 1d20 times. Friends may use this PM dare without it counting towards the maximum amount of unique PM dares they are allowed to send.

Equivalent Exchange: I'll spank my ass 100 times. I may convert sets of 10 spanks into sets of 5 ball smacks. For friends, I may convert sets of 5 spanks into sets of 3 ball smacks.

Freeze Ray: The next time I shower, I'll have to blast myself with cold water for 1d6+3 seconds. Friends may make me stop whatever I am currently doing to go have this shower as soon as possible.
This can stack.

Good ol' wedgie: I'll give myself a wedgie in whatever underwear I happen to be wearing. If I am not wearing any, I'll put a pair of briefs on just to do the wedgie. Friends may use this PM dare without it counting towards the maximum amount of unique PM dares they are allowed to send.

Greed: I'll spank my ass X times. X is equal to double the amount of ass spanks you do to yourself. For friends, it's triple.

JOCK LOCK: I’ll put myself in a jock lock wedgie for 1d3 minutes. It is 1d6 for friends.

Kiss the floor: I'll do 2d6 push-ups. If you're a friend, I'll literally kiss the floor with each push-up if you want.

PROPS TO YOU: I'll give myself a propeller wedgie with 3d4 turns for 1d6 minutes. Friends may add 1d3 to either the turns or the minutes.

ROLL THE PAIN!: I'll roll 1d100 and do that many ball smacks. For friends, it is 2d100.

Spank and Stroke: I'll spank my ass five times, then stroke my cock twenty times. I'll repeat this 2d6 times. Friends get an extra d6.

Zoinks: The next time I go outside, I have to give myself a normal wedgie before I may go back inside. Friends may decide that I cannot pick the wedgie until I have gotten back inside.
This can stack.

Tease and Denial

Any other day is fine: Choose any day that hasn't already transpired or isn't currently in progress. Whatever day you've selected, I am not allowed to cum on that day. Make sure to include an EXACT date in a canadian format, eh
Friends may pick up to five days at a time.

Boobie Trap:
Spoiler:
This PM dare is actually kept inside of a spoiler box. Whenever someone with a penis opens the spoiler box, they have to stroke their erect penis 100 times without edging. After the strokes, they then must explain to Bunny how they accidentally set off the trap. Bunny will do twice as many strokes they had to do as compensation for getting trapped.
Whenever someone sends this PM dare, the amount of strokes in the trap increases by 25. Friends and females get to add 75 strokes to the trap.
Whenever the trap goes off, it resets to 100.

Cliff Hanger: The next time I edge, I'll hold it for 1d4 minutes! For friends, it is the next five edges I do!

Locked and loaded: Whatever denial I am currently in, I'll add one day to it. If I am not in denial, the next time I am in denial, I'll add one day to it. For friends, it is two days.

Mutual Blue Balls: Both our denial times increase by seven days. You may only use this if your orgasm denial is tracked via your signature.
Friends may increase both our denial times as much as 14 days or as little as one day. Friends don't require an orgasm tracker in their signature.

Risky Roll X Y: I'll edge Xd6 times. If I roll the number Y, I'll quadruple the edges I have to do. Otherwise, you have to do Y edges. The max for X is 3. There is no max for Y. For friends, the max for X is 4, and friends succeed if they are one away from the result of the dice roll.
(Tip: Setting X to 1 and Y to 0 is a safe bet with no risk. For friends, it also turns potential 1's into four's! :0)

STROKIES: I'll stroke my cock 3d100 times without edging, or cumming. In addition, I'll do them nude and blindfolded. Friends round up the roll to the nearest hundred.

Shoe Shine: I'll palm my erect cockhead with a lubed palm 3d100 times. Friends get +75 to their roll.

Try again: The last 10 edges I did didn't count. I'll have to redo them. If you're a friend, the last 5% of edges I did in all current edge counts I have also didn't count.

Veteran: I'll edge once for every two days since your last orgasm. I'll edge once for every day since your last orgasm if you are a friend. However, your denial time is increased by one additional week. This doesn't apply to doms or if you make a very convincing argument as to why your denial time shouldn't be increased -3-

Worshippers of Aphrodite: I will get naked asap and stroke my cock 100 times. If you do the same, I'll do an extra 100 strokes. If you're a friend and you do the same, I'll do an extra 200 strokes.

Humiliation and silliness

BLOG: I'll write a public blog entry on a topic of your choice.

DICK!: If your Kik username is in your signature (or you put your kik username with this PM dare) I'll send you a live picture of my erect penis via Kik. Friends may request a full nude instead.

DISHONEST CONFESSION: Pick a User, and I must confess my thoughts about that User to you. However, two of my thoughts will be total lies! :0
Friends may choose for me to hold off on the lies :0

FITE MEH!: I'll send you 11 of your PM dares. (Must have at least 13 PM dares)

Good boy: The next 1d12 edges I do must be done either while kneeling or on all fours, and naked! Friends get an extra 1d8.

HITMAN: I'll send a getDare member of your choice some PM dares of your choice. I won't tell them you told me to do it. Friends may select up to three different targets.

Look at that sexy corner: I'll do corner time for 1d6 minutes, while naked. If I get soft, I'll restart the time. I am not allowed to touch my dick for the first thirty seconds. Friends get an extra 1d6.

Mannequin: Select a pose and I will hold it for 1d6 minutes. Friends may use this PM dare without it counting towards the maximum amount of unique PM dares they are allowed to send, but I'll only hold the pose for 1d3 minutes.

PETPLAY: I'll act like an animal or creature of your choosing for 1d6 minutes while completely naked. Friends get an extra d6 to their roll.

TUNES: I'll give you a song to listen to. You may try to influence my song choice by choosing one of the following adjectives ^w^
Fun, obscure, epic, inspiring, lazy, silly… an adjective of your choice...
I'll find two songs for friends!

PM dare dares

Gimme five!: I'll send you five of your PM dares!

Master Designer: Bunny will create a new PM dare for you to use, assuming you have a PM dare list!

Quadruple: Choose a PM dare on my PM dare list. We'll both do it four times.

REVENGE: Despite what this PM dare is called, all I’ll do is send you some of your PM dares as long as this is sent with some of my PM dares also :3

SHARE: I'll give you 2 of your PM dares. You pick one for me to do, and you'll do the other.

It will look like that but way better!!!
Thank you to everyone who voted!
Sorry for my slowness. I should have probably closed the thread sooner.
Live and learn ^u^
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote