Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist ♥
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #27
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 25 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 25 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Your dare Adam is, I want you to wear whatever I tell you for the next 7 days

Sarah chuckled while staring over at Adam.

Adam looked shocked over to his sister. “O.K” he remarked not knowing what else he could say. After all how hard could this really be?

“I’m just off to toilet again” said Sarah, who really did not have a very good bladder. As she was about to leave the bathroom there was again a knock on the door. This time it was John stood there, he barged into the lavatory as Sarah opened the door. “Before we start I want to ask a few questions” he said to Sarah. “Ok, go ahead” answered Sarah. “You said earlier that your fantasy would be, for someone to have total control over you, and be forced to do things you otherwise wouldn’t do. Can I ask does this forfeit fulfil your fantasy?” Sarah stood tingly before saying in a quite voice , “I think so, as long as you start off easily, and be gentle with me”. “I will” said John. “Will you be a good slave and fulfil all duties as long as not on your limits / dislikes list.” He continued. “Yes, as long as you respect those boundaries of me and my sister”

The group soon grouped back together in Adam’s room. “Can we get dressed now” “asked Laura” feeling rather uneasy at being naked in front of her friends. “O.K everyone can do whatever they want / usually do for the next 25 minutes until 12oclock, then the games will begin” remarked John who seemed to be the ring leader of the Strip Poker game.

All of the girls got redressed, Adam, and David just put their underwear back on expecting to have to take it off soon. “Can us girls, just talk in private for a minute” asked Dani.

The 3 girls left the room and went to the twin’s bedroom to talk in private. What shall I make Adam wear, asked Sarah, “he’s got to sleep naked tonight, don’t forget remarked Dani. Sarah suddenly remembered the dare that had been set for Adam earlier in the game.” “I think you should start of easy, and break him in slowly, if you do it correct you could have him wrapped around your little finger for life” said Dani. “Oww... That would be great” continued Sarah.

“What are you going to make your slave David do this week” the twins asked Dani. I have a few idea’s but it depends what he has put on his Dislikes and Limits, we will have to wait and see soon, I’m so excited.

“Do you want to join in, on any of David’s fun” asked Dani. “Oww, yea, as long as we will like it, not against our limits/dislikes and if possible can be told first. I have no problems with that” said Sarah shortly followed by a nod from Laura.

“Will you two do whatever John Demands” asked Dani. “I don’t think any of us will have a choice, we simply can’t afford him to use them pictures / videos. You know how crafty John is”. “You will have to get the upper hand some how, if not he will probably be blackmailing you for the rest of your life.” “I know. I’m so excited and so nervous at what’s going to happen at the same time”

“Shit it’s midnight, we better be getting back” shouted Dani. The three girls returned to the room now fully dressed. “Hope everyone is going to enjoy this week, I know I will” Said John. “Its time to see what everyones dislikes and limits are.”

There was a lot of tension in the room as John digged into his pocket, pulling out the piece of paper he read .......

TO BE CONTINUED .....................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3