View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
selfcare

First of all, I think it's not very safe to drink more than 10-12L of water a day and this dare may last for a very, very long long time. You could die with more than 15L in a short time. Seriously, it's quite rare but I don't want to risk my health for a dare. So I made a few modifications: rule 1: 250mL; rule 4: level3 250mL water and 250mL prune juice; rule 6: level1 250mL, level2 500 mL, level3 250mL water and 250mL prune juice for each change.

So, here we go. Friday (shut up Rebecca), 19h.
I have to wear diapers (O RLY?) and normal clothes waist up. I decide to put instead a onesie with sleeves, it fits better than a shirt in this situation. Rules 2, 3 and 5, for 4 hours. Not a big deal but it's just the beginning...

23h: Re-roll time. I wait 3 more hours
02h: I win the rules 3 and 6 for 2 hours. First change, I put a new diaper with a large insert (instead of multiple diapers). I Drink 250ml and go to bed.

Saturday morning, 10h. Time for breakfast, change, 250ml and a re-roll: rules 1 and 6 for 2 hours. Damn, it's getting tough.

12h, new re-roll: double rules!! 4, 6, 4, 1, 5, 4. So I have rule 2 level1, rule 3 level2, rule 4 level3(!!!), rule 5 level2 and rule 6 level2. Just for 1 hour, but now, shit just got real! I drink 250mL of prune and water, then have the first poop, wait 10 minutes and take a shower. I put a new diaper with 2 inserts and drink 500mL.

13h: rule 2 and 5 hours. 250mL water and prune
14h: 250mL water and prune
15h: my diaper is leaking, so change time. 750mL water and 250 prune (my bowel gurgles)
16h, 17h: 250mL water and prune

18h: leaking diaper. double rules AGAIN. 5, 4, 6, 2, 6 and 5. 4 hours. At least, I have a huge diaper with plastic pant which means less changing, but it's still changing time. 500mL water and prune, a good start for my massive diaper
19h, 20h, 21h: 250mL water and prune. the diaper is quite heavy now

22h: rules 2 and 3. All rules are full now, yep... 8 hours... yep too. 250mL water and prune
23h: prune juice is working now, some liquid poo so I change my diaper after 20 minutes and take 500mL water and prune
24h, 01h: 250mL water and prune; bed time in a wet and big diaper, still 5 hours after wake up.

10h: wake up. I had to to pee 2 times and poop during the night, so I immediately change my diaper. 500mL water and prune.
11h, 12h, 13h: 250mL water and prune
14h: change again. 500mL water and prune.

15h: re-roll gives me 3 more hours (FFUUUUUU), so 250mL water and prune
16, 17h: 250mL water and prune

18h: role again and get rule 1 for 4 hours. shit. literally, I need a change. 750mL water and 500mL prune (gloups)
19h, 20h, 21h: 250mL water and prune.
22h: re-roll this fucking dice and... wait a minute, it's a 6!!! Alleluia it's a 6!!! I can't believe, it's finally over. my huge diaper is leaking, my bladder and bowel are still full but now I'm big boy, I don't need diapers anymore! Youhou!

So that's it. My first dare ever on this forum and it wasn't the easiest one. I'm a diaper lover but this week end was a real challenge concerning stamina and willpower. No more diapers for a long time now. Thank God I didn't have to get out of my apartment during those 2 days. I was a bit scared about the possibility that the dare could continue Monday and after... I was considering the possibility to get a punishment instead, but I was lucky (sort of...), I did it!
So thank you Shadow, that was a memorable event (I didn't know the effect of prune juice^^). Now it's shower time, I deserve it. I know there is an ending table, but I just want to be clean.

PS: I put some pictures awaiting for validation.

for every PM, I will not cum for one day

: bondage, diapers (pee in), enema, chastity, private humiliation, pet play, saranwrap, wax, some anal, french maid outfit
: scat, public (including webcam), extreme pain, blood, messy
selfcare is offline   Reply With Quote