View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 11:10 PM   #2
serazene

Thanks for this! I am currently holding of my own accord but will try to transition into this when it gets unbearable and do a write up for you.

As someone pretty into these kinks it's a good one. Using the diaper like that (without actually wearing it) is novel, the risk of leaking is fun, and having to wear it afterwards is an exciting punishment - at least, it's exciting now, and will probably be yucky and weird when it's actually time to be put it on - which is the point

I'll edit this post with an update in an hour or three.

Update/Report (done!)

I had already been wearing a diaper earlier as I have rules this weekend not to use the potty. I decided for the spirit of this dare I should start with a new one as the act of putting on a soiled diaper that was previously clean seems like part of the point

At the time of starting to write this I need to pee pretty urgently but it's not an emergency yet. I've had a lot to drink tonight - both alcohol and just water - so it's been a pretty persistent urge all evening and is mostly passing right through me, so I think it'll be "unbearable" in pretty short order. I'm currently pants-less at my desk and have a diaper next to me and a towel underneath me on top of my chair just in case. Right now it's just a waiting game.

-- 30m later --

Urge is getting a lot stronger, it's hard to focus on what I'm doing on the computer. Getting to the point where I'm bouncing my legs repeatedly, so I think another 30-60m tops and we'll be ready to phase 2.

-- 10m later --

I'm very squirmy and it's definitely starting to feel like the tide coming in. I wouldn't call it "unbearable" yet but we're getting there and it's very distracting. Constant pressure in my bladder and an urge to keep my legs crossed...

-- 5m later --

Ah god here we go, it's coming in waves and I can't focus on Reddit any longer at all. I can hardly type this out as I'm shaking a bit. It's taking a lot of focus not to start peeing onto my desk, heh. Getting hard won't be a problem as I have been on and off since this started.

Probably going to start with the diaper masturbation shortly here...

-- 1m later --

Yup can't hold any longer let's go. First thoughts before I get started - adult diapers are big (and I only wear a medium) - this thing dwarfs my privates when it's wrapped around my front like this. I'll probably end up finishing right in the middle of it which isn't where it usually gets wet when worn. We'll see

-- 5m later --

Oof okay - getting off wasn't hard though it definitely felt weird and I was convinced I was going to start peeing myself, but my bladder held strong. Intense sensation After that it took another couple minutes to be able to start peeing - thankfully no pain from the continued stimulation but definitely frustrating because I had to go the entire time and my body wouldn't cooperate.

Once the floodgates opened I was incredibly relieved to stop with the stroking. Amazingly no leaks! As suspected the middle of the diaper (where it'd go under the perineum) is what got all the liquid and so it's sort of a weird saggy feeling to wear it, as the front is actually pretty dry. Definitely a bit squicky and uncomfortable - the urge to change into a clean one is strong, heh.

Enjoyable experience overall but I'm mostly just relieved I didn't end up making a mess in my office!

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 03-26-2022 at 12:18 AM.
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to serazene for this post: