View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 01:05 PM   #481
Hidden Desires

I see you like reasons to avoid the potty, so avoid it you shall! Given your likes, I would assume you have access to a baby bottle. If not, try to go and get one (or else get a sports drink style bottle)

This weekend your toilet is off limits, so just go ahead and close the lids and tape them shut so you don't forget!

As far as your bottle is concerned, you can start by filling it with whatever you want. Whenever you have to pee though, you must pee into the bottle until it is full. You are not allowed to dump out the contents or drink from any other source. Additionally, you cannot add any non-piss to the bottle until the bottle is empty, at which point you are allowed to add whatever to it.

Now lets talk about your poop. Since you like diapers, I will let you wear them. After pooping you will need to roll a die.

1- Change your diaper!
2- Keep your diaper on for 30 minutes then reroll.
3- Keep your diaper on for 1 hour then reroll
4- Put your diaper on your head for 30 minutes then reroll.
5- Reverse your diaper and keep it on for 30 minutes then reroll
6- Keep your diaper on for 2 hours then reroll.

If any of this is confusing, message me and I'll get you squared away.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post: