View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 10:06 AM   #36
anchorjet

I enjoyed your dare. I've been trying to get into exhibitionism more and decoded to try it at my local quiet park (Green area with 2 benches, and then a gravel loop trail around about a half mile).

I started wearing my usual, jeans, boxer-briefs, t-shirt base, open button down shirt, sneakers, and socks. I got out of class before going. I brought alongside a jockstrap a pair of flip flops, and a pair of short running shorts in a drawstring. I went to a quiet part of the trail with an easy place to quickly duck if I heard people coming by. Still on the trail though.
I rolled a 3 for my first roll. I modified your dare to work with what I had and put on a jock strap for 3 pts, and flip flops (not proper shoes) for 5. If you think i should not have done this, we can discuss a punishment on my kik (anchorjet).
Still on the trail, I rolled a 6, so I had 50 points worth of dares. I took a piss and took 2 pictures of myself, followed by edging. I went over the edge and ruined an orgasm. After that I stood naked with my eyes closed for 1 minute, cycling my arms about every 15 sec from covering my groin to clasped together behind my head. I took a video of myself and counted it as a picture for another 5 points, completing the 50 points.
I rolled a 3, walked 2 and a half minutes away from my starting point, and, like a chicken, turned back because there were houses visible from the trail (and vice versa) with small children. I paused the time, turned around, restarted the clock for the remaining 30 seconds, and chose a spot just off the trail.
1. I rolled low, got a branch, and swatted by checks with it 5 times each hard. I did each a bit extra until the stick broke.
3. I got to pick what to wear back, so I decided to chance into the white undershirt I wore at the beginning, the jockstrap and flip flops I had on, and the pair of short shorts. On my return trip I went the way I came (to avoid going by the houses), and passed a person i knew from university walking his dog. I asked about the dog and continued like nothing happened.
In the car I put on jeans and the button down from earlier and drove home. There, I am typing this report.

In the car it struck me that if I rolled a larger number for task 2, I would have been caught by a former classmate. I found that both hot and also embarrassing.

If you think that my modifications are deserving of a punishment, my kik, once again, is anchorjet
anchorjet is offline   Reply With Quote