View Single Post
Old 03-20-2022, 10:25 AM   #8
viterz72

Chapter 5

Finally the show ended which seemed like an hour to Jake even through it was truly only 20 mins. His knees were starting to hurt and his back was uncomfortable. Amy turned off the TV and got up. Jake remained in place not knowing if he was allowed to move or not just keeping his head down looking at the floor.

Amy: Are you hungry?

Jake nodded his head still unable to speak with the gag in his mouth.

Amy: Alright. Stay put while I get your food.

Amy walked grabbed a dog bowl from the kitchen and placed it in front of Jake.

Amy: I got this bowl special for you. All your meals will be eaten from the floor like the bitch you are. Now sometimes I will let you eat what I eat but right now I think it would be more fun to watch you eat some wet dog food I bought haha.

She grabbed a huge can of dog food and opened it up in front of Jake making him smell it.

Amy: Yum! Chicken, Beef, and Liver. You’re one lucky dog.

She turned the can over and hit the back to get the contents in the bowl. Everything stayed together mushed in one big glob still in the shape of the can as it landed in the bowl. It made a suction sound coming out of the can as well.

Amy: OH MY GOD!!! this is going to be hilarious watching you consume this. There will be a punishment if you do not eat the entire thing which shouldn’t be a problem since I know you are hungry haha. Let me get the camera set up and I will unlock the gag for you.

Amy set the camera up so that Jake was in full view of the camera from where the bowl was to his heels. She then took the lock off of his penis gag and unbuckled it. Drool built up from the gag dripped onto the floor as Jake moved his jaw around. It was pretty stiff being in an open position for so long.

Amy: You’re drooling. You must really be looking forward to this meal I made for you. Now I still don’t want to hear you talking. Dogs can only bark. So now one bark means “No”, two barks means “Yes”, and three barks are required if you need to ask for permission to say something…. Do you understand?

Jake: Woof! Woof!

Amy: Oh that was lovely. Good now just one more thing before you eat your lunch.

Amy walked over to the camera and hit record. Then she spit on the dog food Jake was about to eat followed by sticking her bare foot in it to mashed it up from the can shape it was still in.

Amy: For an appetizer you can lick my foot clean. Make sure you get in between my toes.

Jake looked up at her starring down at him with a huge grin on her face. This was disgusting and he wasn’t even hungry anymore. Never the less he proceeded to clean her foot off with his mouth and tongue making sure he got between her toes as instructed. After about 5 mins Amy stopped him.

Amy: Alright that’s good. Now I don’t want to wait all day for you to finish your lunch so I am putting you on a 10 minute timer. If that bowl is not spotless by then you will be going for a walk around the block on a leash in your current attire. Ready! Set! Go!

Jake wasted no time and dove right into the meal. The taste wasn’t so awful but the texture was making him gag. To make matters worse Amy never gave him any water to with his meal, but he couldn’t ask for any so he just powered through it.

Amy: 5 minutes

Jake was 3/4 of the way done, but kept going at the pace he was at making sure he didn’t cut it close. At 8 minutes he had finished all the food and started licking the bowl clean. With a full minute to spare he was done. Amy stopped the recording.

Amy: Wow that was fun. I had no idea if you were going to be able to complete that or not. I don’t even care that it messed up your lipstick. We can take care of that shortly. Now clean all of this up and then meet me in the bed room.

Jake: Woof Woof Woof!

Amy: Hmmm since you did a good job I will let you speak. What is it?

Jake: May I please have some water princess?

Amy: You may grab a bottle from the kitchen as you are cleaning all of this up. Now get to it!

Amy went to the bedroom and left Jake to take care of the mess. He took the bowl to the kitchen to wash it along with Amy’s dish and threw away the empty can. He was so thirsty as soon as he made it to the kitchen he chugged an entire bottle of water before starting to wash everything. He figured he might as well take his time. Doing dishes was better than anything else Amy had up her sleeve. As he was setting the dishes down to dry. ZAP! He got shocked again. Then Amy came around the corner.

Amy: What is taking so long?

Jake: I’m sorry I was just trying to do a thorough job.

Amy: Did I say you could speak?

Jake: Errr no but I assumed when you asked a question I could answer.

Amy: WRONG!

ZAP! ZAP! She turned the controller up to 60.

Amy: That is one for speaking and another for failing to address me properly. Now here is a list of chores I need you to do.

She handed him the list.

Amy: But first lets fix your makeup. Sarah will be coming over for dinner and I want you to look perfect for her.

Amy removed the smeared lipstick from Jake’s mouth and touched it back up.

Amy: Good as new. Now get started and I don’t want to be bothered.

Amy went to her room again to relax and listen to music. Jake proceeded to start on the list which consisted of the following…

- Vacuum the floors
- Sweep and mop the kitchen
- Dust the shelves
- Clean the bathrooms
- Wash my car

How was he supposed to wash her car in his current state he thought. She had to be messing with him. She had neighbors that would definitely notice by the time he finished washing it. Also he wasn’t suppose to bother her. Jake started on the other chores while thinking about how he should go about the last one
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: